If not SWTOR

Evilidea

Then what would you play? Rift, DDO, LOTRO, WoW, AION, TERA Soon ?

I am really curious to as to what game all the QQ want this to be.

I admit game is buggy and missing many needed systems but I don't miss any of the mentioned games.

I play EvE online, did before did after. I also play Skyrim, KOTOR 1 for nostalgia, batman arkham city and MW3 etc.

Next games to get is Diablo 3, fracking amazing, and Guild Wars 2,the way an MMO should be when released 2012.

Then what would you play? Rift, DDO, LOTRO, WoW, AION, TERA Soon ?

I am really curious to as to what game all the QQ want this to be.

I admit game is buggy and missing many needed systems but I don't miss any of the mentioned games.

as for what the QQ want this game to be I can answer that in few words, "not to be a pos".

The Secret World.

Just a heads up. TSW is being developed by Funcom. Funcom literally deserted their previous MMO, Age of Conan in less than two years and it was one of the worst (technically speaking) products released on the MMO market.

Most people who played AoC feel obligated to let people know that Funcom has proven themselves to be very poor in the MMO department.

Just a heads up. TSW is being developed by Funcom. Funcom literally deserted their previous MMO, Age of Conan in less than two years and it was one of the worst (technically speaking) products released on the MMO market.

Most people who played AoC feel obligated to let people know that Funcom has proven themselves to be very poor in the MMO department.

Been a Funcom customer for 10 years since Anarchy Online. Had the most fun I've ever had in their games.

Still, thanks for the 'heads up.' :rolleyes:

Anarchy Online is and has been one of the most original MMOs to date, despite its fair share of trouble. Anyone familiar with Funcom would know of Gaute Godager's involvement, and likely revile his name. He was the one chiefly responsible for Age of Conan, and as far as I know, he no longer develops video games.

On the other hand, the original creative mind behind Anarchy Online--Ragnar Tornquist--is the lead on TSW.

The game will no doubt have its share of issues as a result of its semi-indie development status, but it will also likely be one of the more original and unique MMO releases in some time.

Anarchy Online is and has been one of the most original MMOs to date, despite its fair share of trouble. Anyone familiar with Funcom would know of Gaute Godager's involvement, and likely revile his name. He was the one chiefly responsible for Age of Conan, and as far as I know, he no longer develops video games.

On the other hand, the original creative mind behind Anarchy Online--Ragnar Tornquist--is the lead on TSW.

The game will no doubt have its share of issues as a result of its semi-indie development status, but it will also likely be one of the more original and unique MMO releases in some time.

This.

Tornquist is a God. As evidenced by TLJ and Dreamfall. (Wish he'd get started on Chapters though...)

Hey Everyone,

Since this thread is discussing games other than Star Wars™: The Old Republic™, it is off-topic for this forum and we will be closing it. Please reserve this forum for discussion of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™.

Thank you for your understanding.