Enough Already

CatOh

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL most of the guys I know who gender bend tell me it's because they want to watch a woman toon's behind rather than a male toon's behind when they play :p

thats exactly why i roll male toons. I like men....so I wanna look at 'em when I play. And I am sorta bothered by the term gender bend. Being a woman and playing a male toon doesn't bend anyone's gender. It's a fantasy game.

If you say so. It's the most realistic of the bunch.

No, it's really not

Female 1, and 2 are the only realistic ones

Female 2, with female 1's breasts would be the most "normal looking", in terms of how the average grown woman appears, in real life

Which City? I've been in the army for several years and have traveled all around the world. Definitely most realistic overall.

Never seen a woman that large in Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Denmark, China, South Korea, or Japan.

I have seen them in the US, Canada, Mexico, Germany, UK, and France. I have not been to India though... but I would think it would be rare there.

I've also never seen a female sumo wrestler... so I guess it's possible.

Never seen a woman that large in Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Denmark, China, South Korea, or Japan.

I have seen them in the US, Canada, Mexico, Germany, UK, and France. I have not been to India though... but I would think it would be rare there.

I've also never seen a female sumo wrestler... so I guess it's possible.

Middle East as well. So basically you're saying Asians don't look like body type 4? well no, Asian women aren't usually built with larger frames.

and yes, Ive seen them in Finland and Denmark as well.

Edited by PopPunkRocker

I know, I know, girls don't play video games. And if we do, we should shut up and keep our opinions to ourselves. Well, tough cookies.

I don't see any male NPCs with enormous bulges in their Jedi pants.

you dont? I do, seriously. sometimes I swear to have seen bulges on a few of the female NPC's as well.

Yeah, the female body types are ridiculously barbie-proportioned. Not that the male types are much better, but when you can see a toon's breasts from behind, they're unnecessarily large. One or two out of 4 body types would be fine, but all four of them are a bit extreme.

The funny thing is, it's totally possible to have sexy body shapes without being outrageous. Kinda shows a lack of creativity on BW's part, which is ironic.

Middle East as well. So basically you're saying Asians don't look like body type 4? well no, Asian women aren't usually built with larger frames.

and yes, Ive seen them in Finland and Denmark as well.

I refuse to believe there are Scandinavian blondes that size. It hurts too much.

The women have nice, round butts because that's attractive and probably because she does more than half an hour of treadmill a day...

Exactly...and women who regularly work out don't normally have ginormous breasts unless they augment them. I'm kind of doubting my tough Smuggler or calm Jedi Consular would waster her credits on that :D

I know, I know, girls don't play video games. And if we do, we should shut up and keep our opinions to ourselves. Well, tough cookies.

The body shape for women characters in the gaming world is getting a bit ridiculous. Most of the female NPCs in this game would surely fall over and hurt themselves if they were real people. Yeah, yeah, let's hear all you guys tell me I am being too "sensitive". I don't see any male NPCs with enormous bulges in their Jedi pants.

Putting these protuberances on a little girl character is just going too far though. Why would Renata Agareth be portrayed as curvy and buxom? Try to remember that there are real world women playing this game,and every other game on the market. Stop making us look ridiculous, please. Thanks.

I feel you, it's not like it's better for males, we get to choose between "You need to be hospitalised" "You need to eat something" "WHOA where did Thor come from?" and "No fat person has ever looked like that!"

Where's the average built toons? I had to go with the overtly muscular because looking at the skinny emo kid would had killed the remaining wish I had to play this game.

Realism? My wife is a natural 38E. Her character is smaller than she is.

Also, Body Type 3 is not an "Amazon Basketball Player". I doubt she is more than 5'11. Not even close to a center on your average collegiate level basketball team.

My wife is also a female bodybuilder. Where is that body type? Type 3 is all she gets.. and that is weak.

I also reject this cleavage garbage. Most armor in this game completely covers the breasts.

Exactly...and women who regularly work out don't normally have ginormous breasts unless they augment them. I'm kind of doubting my tough Smuggler or calm Jedi Consular would waster her credits on that :D

Calm Jedi Consular? Yoga. Yoga + bewbs = yes.

Edited by Freeseus

No, it's really not

Female 1, and 2 are the only realistic ones

Female 2, with female 1's breasts would be the most "normal looking", in terms of how the average grown woman appears, in real life

you are trolling but I feel the need to inform others and refute you un-truth.

I will tell you right now that body type 1 is in no way normal for adult women. It is underweight. Body type 4 is healthy and highly representative of how most adult women look...depending on if they have had children. If you like women appearing skeletal and gaunt, well I suppose that is your preference.

Just realized you are the Jan.4th guy. Dunno why I didn't already have you on ignore

Hello everyone,

We have had to remove quite a few posts from this thread that were in violation of the Rules of Conduct and would ask that going forward you pay close attention to those guidelines before posting. Sexual innuendo, vulgarities, words used in place of those that should be filtered and other problematic posts have been removed as they have no place on these forums.

We will continue to monitor the thread but have now re-opened it, please keep the conversation on-topic and abide by the forum rules.

Edited by Averran

I'm a guy, who rather enjoys looking at women... but I tend to agree with the OP.

So many things are just weird with female characters in the game... they definitely need some work.

Bust size - average the TOR universe seems to be about a D cup.

Kids - NPC little girls who appear to be maybe 8-10 years old have ***** and curves? (obviously they're just using a scaled down version of the female body mesh for adult characters, but c'mon Bioware, put in a little effort)

Animations - the last week or so I've been playing a female Jedi Guardian alt. Watching her run is just painful, her lower body/hips swing so ridiculously while she runs. Makes me want to equip her with a back brace.

I think this is a silly thread.

I'm a rather slim girl and I'd say I'm close to body type 1 (ok breasts are a bit smaller:( but yeah). I think the choices are pretty realistic although I have to say I didn't really look at type 3 much. Realistic as in shape btw, the proportions that aren't exactly in line with rl are totally fine.

As for males you must have a very different taste. Almost all the males (except the fat buff one) are very attractive. I even stop and check some of them out while they stand still near galactic trade network places... and I'm married!

For the children though you're absolutely right. It is disturbing.

But please, when trying to present threads like these don't do it like you're throwing a tantrum. Guys already like to generalize too much (some of them are rightfully so, but others are really unfounded).

As for the guys criticizing the type 1 look... you're being too harsh in my opinion. I really have trouble believing you guys really think it's unattractive.

The body shape for women characters in the gaming world is getting a bit ridiculous. Most of the female NPCs in this game would surely fall over and hurt themselves if they were real people. Yeah, yeah, let's hear all you guys tell me I am being too "sensitive". I don't see any male NPCs with enormous bulges in their Jedi pants.

Putting these protuberances on a little girl character is just going too far though. Why would Renata Agareth be portrayed as curvy and buxom? Try to remember that there are real world women playing this game,and every other game on the market. Stop making us look ridiculous, please. Thanks.

As a fellow woman, I say... you're being too sensitive. It's a video game. I don't feel like the body image portrayed here make me look ridiculous. And P.S. - The guys playing these games don't feel that way about you either. Relax.