Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

LFG Tool is NOT Needed

Thamelas

That's the problem... You don't really want to play with other people. You don't want to join a guild or meet anyone. They're a mere means to an end.

You want to play with other people without actually interacting with them.

Go play a solo game!

Dude, the problem here is you crying like a baby just because you can't stand to the fact that people wants an effective way to group with others without tyingelves to a guild, or spamming trade like Chinese goldspammers.

Grow Up!! You won't be lose your pixel virtual friends because of a tool.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You have yet to prove that my gameplay will be detrimental to yours, however. You must think that you have proven it, because you keep acting as though you have.

I have,

Taroen has,

Others have many times.

But yet you come in and flippantly chose to ignore the obvious and try to force your standard on the game where it is fine as it is.

I'm not trying to impose ANYTHING on you. I like the game as it is.

You guys are the ones in here trying to change the dynamic. And it WILL affect everyone.

You're trying to force your anti-social lobby game on me, where it doesn't exist currently.

Yes, I bought the game. I play it. I sub to it. I'm expressing a desire for the game to be different from how it is. Lots of people are doing that on these forums. Meanwhile, others are expressing the desire for the game to remain as it is.

And?

I have,

Taroen has,

Others have many times.

But yet you come in and flippantly chose to ignore the obvious and try to force your standard on the game where it is fine as it is.

No you have not. You have not proven that LFG will dumb down content for you and your guildmates. You just keep pretending that you have proven it.

You have yet to prove that my gameplay will be detrimental to yours, however. You must think that you have proven it, because you keep acting as though you have.

He has. You just keep ignoring him because you don't care about his concerns.

You want what you want, and you don't care how it would affect anyone else or how detrimental to the game it would be.

You want a lobby game because you can't bear to deal with other people on a regular basis. We get it. But that's not what the game is, and it isn't what we want it to become.

You know what's actually funny in all this.

It wasn't about the difficulty. It was about little Johnny getting to wear the same gear as you.

This is what is really behind the people against the LFG tool. They want to feel special and Elite. They want the purples all to themselves. That elitist attitude is what kills communities, not an LFG tool.

It is proven, obvious, plain as day, and fully observable in the WoW model.

And a fact.

Gnomes and blood elves make for a horrible game. It is proven, obvious, plain as day, and fully observable in the WoW model. And a fact.

Like I said you see the results you want to see because it supports your position.

And the same can't be said of you? You are spouting "facts" with nothing to back up anything you say other than "I observed it first hand!". Well if I told you I observed the complete opposite does it make it a fact?

Dude, the problem here is you crying like a baby just because you can't stand to the fact that people wants an effective way to group with others without tyingelves to a guild, or spamming trade like Chinese goldspammers.

Grow Up!! You won't be lose your pixel virtual friends because of a tool.

Interesting that such an immature post with insults and invective includes the words "Grow Up".

Dude, if that's the way you interact with people, then the reason that you can't get groups is because no one wants to play with ya..!

You people want a lobby game. I don't.

I have the game I want. You want to change it because no one would play with you unless Bioware dropped you in a random group with them.

Interesting that such an immature post with insults and invective includes the words "Grow Up".

Dude, if that's the way you interact with people, then the reason that you can't get groups is because no one wants to play with ya..!

You people want a lobby game. I don't.

I have the game I want. You want to change it because no one would play with you unless Bioware dropped you in a random group with them.

You are exceptionally selfish.

Then you are so oblivious as to be useless to any kind of discussion.

There is nothing more that can be said to you if you are that blind.

So sad that when the truth is thrown at someone, all they can do is call the other person blind. You, sir, are the blind one, and that is a FACT. Period! End of discussion.

For anyone else paying attention here, am I being too subtle with what I'm doing?

And the same can't be said of you? You are spouting "facts" with nothing to back up anything you say other than "I observed it first hand!". Well if I told you I observed the complete opposite does it make it a fact?

The proof is staring you in the face.

They introduced hard content in cataclysm. They even went so far as to place gear checks on the system thinking it would ensure people would be up to the challenge as a result.

People could not handle the content, and so they nerfed it, again. Just as they had to before. Why? because people whined and complained and stomped an steamed and threatened to quit and turned their forums into a wasteland until they got what they wanted.

Just like they will do here.

Just like you and your friends are ALREADY doing here.

So sad that when the truth is thrown at someone, all they can do is call the other person blind. You, sir, are the blind one, and that is a FACT. Period! End of discussion.

For anyone else paying attention here, am I being too subtle with what I'm doing?

No you are being really obvious with your trolling, I didn't find it all that subtle at all.