Worst head start idea ever?

PhoenixAscendere

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This whole waves gig is a total bull. If they're having issues or worried about overpopulated servers now, than what's gonna happen at 20th?! Even more people will play the game and there will be no more excuses to hold back the pre-ordered players.

So what's the frigging point of this?!

http://www.swtor.com/preorder/faq

I'm sure you can read, but maybe you could work on your comprehension? :rolleyes:

This whole "waves" thing has been planned since before pre-orders came along. IF you have any complaint, it should be that you did not read and understand exactly what it was you paid for.

Edited by XOrionX

Sorry, but lack of communication and the predictable disappointment of not getting in and not knowing when you will is ruining this launch. (and yes its a launch, early access is just a marketting gimmik)

uh huh - Even though they just announced the extra 2 days of early access like last week "it's a launch".

I don't see the point of paying extra for a preorder so you still start 15-20 levels behind half your guild. Awesome idea BW now I will get bored and stop playing faster. Playing with pick up groups is for kids.

You didn't pay for your pre-order. You paid for the game. If anything you put 5 bucks down to hold the game. Stop with the QQ. WHy didn't you pre 0order with your Guild if you were so worried?

Hey Everyone,

We realize tensions are elevated over the Early Access waves. Please keep your responses on-topic and constructive to the discussion at hand, and be kind to each other. We will be closing this thread now. For ongoing updated information on early access please see the 'Early Access Waves' thread and post your feedback.

Thank you for your patience.