Stephen Reid On The First Invite Wave For Today...

Felgor

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly think they will do all of Aug and into Sept today. Sept was slowest month or so I've read. They have what 2 or 3 days left of July? Maybe just all of Aug today Sept tomorrow? Edited by Fawlan

This was exactly the problem yesterday. I think a lot of people had accepted the fact they had little change of getting in - then Steven tweeted that A LOT of people would be getting in.

Now of course that didn't guarantee anynne anything - but it did raise people's expectations, because for many of us A LOT seemed to suggest quite a few more other than the first three days mob.

Now if Steven had tweeted. I'll be honest we're starting slow and most of you won't get in - there probably wouldn't have been a million people checking their email every ten minutes :)

The problem is that this post raises expectations again :(

As an Aug 28th preorder guy I assume it's likely to be Friday or Saturday for me at the rate they're going, but when Steven starts suggesting the pace of invites is going to be ramped up and that disappoints people when they won't get in.

My bet - rest of July in first two waves, first week in August second wave, second week might just get in before 9pm gmt.

Relax people - the vast majority are not getting in today. If you ordered after Aug 14 I'll be amazed if you're in the game before tomorrow evening.

beyond july is barely surprising, since we hit 27th yesterday, they were hardly just going to do 2 days worth today

A ton of early access codes were entered in the first few days of pre orders...

Thats why yesterday was only a 6 day spread...

I honestly think they will do all of Aug and into Sept today. Sept was slowest month or so I've read. They have what 2 or 3 days left of July? Maybe just all of Aug today Sept tomorrow?
and August had more hard copies sold then July did, so we will not see the end of August today. If it is a short day like yesterday we will be lucky to make it into the second week of August.