Fast Travel to Ship please!

DarthxRage

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would at least like a homing station close to the hangars in spaceports. Having to run through the spaceports all the time gets old. But I prefer it to the planetary space stations. Seems like a needless time sink to change floors to come and go and run through a space station.

+1 and remove the cut scene when we enter our ship. Why do I fly into space every time I want to speak to one of my companions? :rolleyes:

+1 For this statement. It truly is a pain to walk all the way there to talk to my companions, then to turn around and continue questing.

Initially I thought this would be a brilliant idea and I was totally for it.

The more I thought about it the more I think it'd have to be only in certain situation.

The teleport to fleet thing is basically a once a day skill. With this I'd want to be able to get back to my ship quickly but I wouldn't want to be in open world pvp, lose someone for 30 seconds and have them insta teleport to their ship.

I would totally be for this if in the first outpost you goto, instead of having to use the 4 loading screens you could use a shuttle to fly straight to your ship or something. Just one loading screen but you can only use it if you travel back to the start of the planet. Avoiding people vanishing all over the place.

I agree with what some people have said about launching the ship. It'd give much immersion if you had to tell your ship to launch/land.

My ship feels very much like an elevator in that I just tell it what floor (read planet) I want to get off on. You select your planet to jump to, click go and you can run to the door and exit to the planet before your ship has even arrived.

Also please can I deactivate that droid of mine! Or at least deactivate his voice box!

So I truly love this game but it is incredibly TEDIOUS to go through 4 load screens every time I want to travel somewhere. PLease, please, please give us fast travel to our ships! I'm sure this has been requested by others, but there's no forum search so I can't find it.
Yes i would also like to have that. Its more important for me then the emergency fleet pass.

And a mailbox there would also make sense.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.