The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Thanx for makjng a GODCLASS

Kelenan

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Bioware for you lack of originality and making a COOKIE CUTTER ability that all mmo's have and that is a BATTLE STEALTH.

All you did was to take some stupid idea for making a large imbalance in the game and implemented it and defend it as a SPECIAL ABILITY.

DOT's on the non force users.

Or AOE on everyone and hope for the best.

Troopers can scan an area of ground.

This is my 3rd post in 5 minutes to someone who probably isn't 50 or just hasn't pvp'd enough.

ITS NOT BROKEN, USE YOUR SKILLS AND USE A TEAM (premades)

My combat stealth gets broken about 50% of the time, but only ever by the level 50 regulars that i see (i.e. Baldilocks, Deadlite on The Jekk' Jekk' Tar).

I would trade my heal ops 'vanish' for a sprint or KD in a heart beat. Majority of players will put a uncleansable dot on me, so a sheild overload does not work most time anyways. Now I only use it to break combat, using it in a scrum is generally a waste of time because it puts a healing debuff on you which is suicide; when that dot ticks, poof there I am!

Thank you Bioware for you lack of originality and making a COOKIE CUTTER ability that all mmo's have and that is a BATTLE STEALTH.

All you did was to take some stupid idea for making a large imbalance in the game and implemented it and defend it as a SPECIAL ABILITY.

Defend the decisions however you want all you did was to make it so people playing these classes will never die in PVP.

And that is exactly what is happening. These classes stealth out of combat before they get to half life and come back fully healed to sneak attack again and again until they finally get a kill.

You even have the nerve to say we have stealth detection abilities to somehow justify your decision to implement such an unfair ability. Well being able to stealth detect in a small circle once every 20 seconds does not compare seeing how the stealther's movement speed is increased while stealth their escape is assured.

I am certain what you did BIOWARE was to hire some developer from EQ or some other fantasy game that had developed some rogue class and has some love for the B.S. unfair ability and agreed to place in this game as a SPECIAL ABILITY.

All you did was make BROKEN PVP!

Bottom line there is no fairness in facing opponents you can never kill! There is no fun in this B.S. COOKIE CUTTER no originality developing crap!

Balance this crap out remove BATTLE STEALTH or give it a 30 minute cooldown!

I hope you guys get a damn clue.

Where in Star Wars cannon does anyone go invisible?

Give us all battle stealth and lets see what that does.

Are you serious here? I have a ton of problems in pvp, but restealth buttons are none of thoose...erm...dots.erm.

I do have issues with a certain class that can nearly insta-pop my tank out of stealth. But once they are out, they're done for more often than not.

You are right stealth is a BS mechanic for PvP in any MMO.

It is great in PvE to have a rogue take out a target from stealth and synergize with the team.

In PvP it is just too great of an advantage. It gives a player a free shot or two (usually alpha strikes) and is really designed for gank griefing style play.

Will stealth ever go away?...nope. As long as you have a mechanism to separate PvPer's and PvEers (ie server rulesets). The money is on attracting the griefer gank players to PvP servers, it seems it is a demographic that is worth adding a bad mechanic to a game for.

Best advice is get your PvP from RTS or some FPS but if you are looking for true mano a mano PvP...an MMO isn't the place.

*Get Operative to half health*

*Operative vanishes*

*Immediately pop Stealth Scan, mock silly Operative attempting to run away*

*Murder Operative and teabag him*

I see no problems here. If someone vanishes, then you should have the reflexes to pop a scan/aoe where he was and pick him out of stealth.