There's the door!

Monushka

I am enjoying this game very much and am most likely experiencing the same bugs and glitches that everyone else is. But seriously...when will people realize this is a new game. You don't think people are working on these problems? I'm so tired of hearing people complain about these bugs and how they can't believe they paid for this game and cant wait for their time to run out so they can not resub. They don't fix anything and ignore me and just take my money blah blah blah. JUST QUIT NOW. We don't need you nor do we want you. There's the door!

P.S. for you people who keep comparing other mmos that have been out for 8+ years to this....shut up and go back to whatever other game you came from then.

and remember! Chogath loves you! :D

Edited by Monushka

I am enjoying this game very much and am most likely experiencing the same bugs and glitches that everyone else is. But seriously...when will people realize this is a new game. You don't think people are working on these problems? I'm so tired of hearing people complain about these bugs and how they can't believe they paid for this game and cant wait for their time to run out so they can not resub. They don't fix anything and ignore me and just take my money blah blah blah. JUST QUIT NOW. We don't need you nor do we want you. There's the door!

P.S. for you people who keep comparing other mmos that have been out for 8+ years to this....shut up and go back to whatever other game you came from then.

and remember! Chogath loves! :D

/cheerr thank you could not hav said it better

i will even help you out with the majority http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/

I'm just waiting it to firmly close on the 20th then I will watch you ladies cry about having to merge servers. I would estimate 4 US servers and 3 EU servers will remain within 6 months.

Have fun.

That would be perfect, consolidate the player base a bit. I'd get groups faster.

and remember! Chogath loves! :D

You wake up one day and realise that your server is practically empty. You wait in queue for warzon for like 3-4 hours, you're spamming general for dlashpoint for like 5-6 hours but at least you're happy that there are no ppl that complain. Good thinking. Good solution.

I am really amazed that ppl whine about ppl complaining because they are experiencing problems and bugs. Is this really hard to understand that some ppl do not want to pay for unfinished, unpolished product ?

This game is still beta and you are paying subscription to play that. I know, it's hard to understand but i am sure you can handle that.

I'm just waiting it to firmly close on the 20th then I will watch you ladies cry about having to merge servers. I would estimate 4 US servers and 3 EU servers will remain within 6 months.

Have fun.

I agree, what the OP just said is exactly what every other failed MMO player has said in the past

next thing you know after the free month is up people will be saying "omg theres only 10 on the republic fleet the empire outnumber us 4 to 1 do something BW (Hint you will see only see 40 people on the emp fleet)

~edit~ I ended my sub and I'm back on EVE Online

Edited by Oldmaveric

and remember! Chogath loves you! :D

Agreed.

Why the hate? Hes saying he likes the game, leave him be, what does it matter to you if he wants to play it regardless of you naysayers?

I at the moment love the game, yes there are bugs but 3 mini-patches in a week and 1 decent one just around the corner.

They might just pull this off.

If you don't want to play the game fine, Thats all well and good, I to be honest now hate WoW after loving it for years, do I mock people who are playing a slowly dying beast? No. Do I post how "LoL WoW is Fail, I R TINK U SHUD PLAY STAR WARZ BECUS WoW WILL FAILZ SO HARD SOON" No. Because everyone has different likes and dislikes and I don't think WoW will fail "Soon" but its going to die sooner or later.

Give Bioware a break it is literally 3 weeks since release and they have already announced a new planet.

Also why are you still here if you have no faith in Bioware to sort out the problems this game has and you are expecting it to die within 6 months? Because its definately not constructive criticism if your just mocking someone who likes the game.

Edited by CptBrit

I don't know which is more annoying, threads where people are talking about why they are quitting or threads like this one.

If no one cares that someone is quitting (which seems to be the case given how many threads that are made about it) then no one cares either if you're happy that they are.

its ok game sold 1.5 mill copies and is now over 2 mill and hopefull keep growing .. so you can leave just email me your account info before oyu go so i can have your stuff kbyethx

and little extra help for you http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/

Hmm. Why do you think i'am playing wow ? Ah yes. I am not blind fanboi of bioware and i am not accepting bugs and issues that should be fixed before release so i must be wow player.

Hmm. Why do you think i'am playing wow ? Ah yes. I am not blind fanboi of bioware and i am not accepting bugs and issues that should be fixed before release so i must be wow player.

You mean like loot lag that was fixed in Vanilla?

Oh wait......

That was more annoying than anything I've encountered in SWTOR (Other than the Worlds been instanced :mad:)...

But seriously...when will people realize this is a new game. You don't think people are working on these problems?

Personally I dont mind that new games have problems

The problem is that neither this game nor its problems are half as "new" as fanbois want you to believe

All the critical problems (and more) that now plague the game were pointed out over 6 months ago during beta.

So my biggest problem with his game comes form the fact that:

1) they released the game FULLY KNOWING it had critical problems, and charged people for it. Thats dangerously close to scamming.

2) if the problems we reported 6 months ago are still here, Im inclined to think that they are severe and difficult to fix. That means they are charging us for the game now, and we will have to wait (while still paying) up to several months more for a fix.

this is acceptable

BW: oooops, we found something new and nasty, we'r working around the clock to fix it.

ME: ok, cool, take your time guys, your doing a terrific job....

this isnt

BW: We know there have been several critical bugs going on a for a long, long time. We shut our traps about it, released the game knowing its broken, charge you for it and now you have to wait while we fix it

ME: wait....wha................

Maybe this is a wrong thread, but after reading General section on forums i cant help but wonder:

Why are people who canceled their subs still commenting on game?

I'd understand if you think ToR is bad, but whats the reason for 100+ posts saying its bad?

And on SWTOR forums?

There are plenty gaming sites where you can rate the game and leave your comment. If you have something constructive to say, please go ahead, but if you hate this game, just leave it behind and move on ;)

well good your not a bio fan boy you can be a blizzard fan boy its dosent matter this game has allready been a finacial success bioware and is still growing.

just cause you dont like it dosent mean other arnt

i got stuff in a 1 year sub with blizzard anc cant get my moeny back so in 5 more months i will be over there to let you know the game is doing just fine ..

and if you was serious about quiting your would post your account info and be done.

its ok game sold 1.5 mill copies and is now over 2 mill and hopefull keep growing ..

Oh finally an official bioware post about the numbers...oh wait...

If there are 2M+ players the bioware marketing machine (droids) would have been all over the internet telling us about this historic achievement ;)

Hello everyone,

We are closing this thread. While we understand that people can be frustrated with the community at times, please understand that threads like this, while made with good intentions, tend to draw out people who wish to be overly negative and incite flames. In the future, please create threads that encourage gameplay discussion and not ones which criticize the community.

We appreciate your understanding that we've closed this thread!