The servers are empty...

Psycron

Seriously - let more people into the game already. It is ridiculous how few people are online at the moment. There are 4 people in total on the plant that I am on at the moment - its impossible to get group quests done this way.

I cannot believe that you have a milion people waiting to log in and the ones who are in cannot do quests because you won't let in more people. The game is so damn borring and dead at the moment - I have met a total of 20 people since I logged in yesterday.

but he is fully correct even yesterday most of the servers where empty in europe and us...

Bioware just tell Publicity **** but the truth is, you had to solo heroics, well its easy but well you had too..

10 People on Tython c'mon...

130 on Dromund Kaas... what? its a PVP Server, and why did the invites, on best play time, for an pvp match take up to 30mins?

Hutta is full yeah, sometimes Korriban, but the rest :p

its like in madmax ^^

Edited by Elkantar

Seriously - let more people into the game already. It is ridiculous how few people are online at the moment. There are 4 people in total on the plant that I am on at the moment - its impossible to get group quests done this way.

I cannot believe that you have a milion people waiting to log in and the ones who are in cannot do quests because you won't let in more people. The game is so damn borring and dead at the moment - I have met a total of 20 people since I logged in yesterday.

HILL THE GUY WHO IS INGAME AND AIN'T TRASHING THE QQ people we love you dude!

My entire guild made it onto Prophecy of the Five server yesterday while I wait probably till the 16th-17th. But, they all agree, the servers are barren right now. Especially over night, they went thru whole zones without seeing a person at all. This is just messed up man, BW screwed the pooch on this one.

I cannot believe that you have a milion people waiting to log in and the ones who are in cannot do quests because you won't let in more people. The game is so damn borring and dead at the moment - I have met a total of 20 people since I logged in yesterday.[/]

That was prolly in your instance not your planet. I know my guildies where in like instance 120 something of thier planet lastnight.

To those saying he is faking or not really in game go check some live streams or Youtube videos you won't see anyone else. The game is barren mostly because of time zones as well if you invite only people that are up at a specific point in time half the day will be dead. This sucks for the people that work weird hours or something like that.

yeah i have to say during beta during stress test weekend i didnt see THAT many people, i saw more than a handfull in certain areas..all doing exactly the same quests trying to kill exactly the same creatures/npcs..but on the whole not a massive amount, i hope the stories of ghost towns or almost empty servers arent true..but i wouldnt be completely surprised if they are, probably after today and tomorrow it'll change quite a lot

The only time when server capacity matters will be the 20th, official relase date of the game. It's only natural that servers are currently at low population levels since they must still be adjusting their capacity levels to accomodate all the upcoming people from this early access phase they're doing this week, so when the 20th comes the servers are working properly, as expected.

As i said, servers don't necessarily have a fixed capacity, and that's maybe the reason why yesterday some of them appeared as "full" already and now today they're "light", maybe they upped their capacity a bit, and maybe US people are just sleeping now and/or getting ready to work.

We will see how it goes today, but i'm pretty sure they're going to do the same the did in the beta, if the servers start getting too full and with queues they will either open new ones or just up their capacity to a safer level if the server can handle it.

Bioware needs to understand that the pre order crowd are the hard cores...they are not going to get upset about over populated servers. It's the generic masses on the 20th they need to worry about, and this staggered approach does NOTHING to alleviate that problem.