Bioware the next blizzard?

trueanimus

and i dont mean that in a good way..

the next blizzard in the way that they hit at something... then hype it.. then have you wait and waste your time.

I hate blizzard with a passion now.. yet wow is starting to look good again already because at least i have a chance to log in over there. And for example.. when cata released they said it will be avail to play at 12.01 am this day and time... none of this.. you may get in you may not ********. Its stimple.. can we log in or not.. get rid of this wave crap.. if you cant handle the capacity of preorders.. what do you think will happen launch day?? lolz?

Here, because of a screw up on gamestop/biowares part, i prob wont get in for pre-access because i didnt get my code til oct, because bioware didnt send gamestop enough to cover thier pre-orders.

Just knowing WHEN i could log in would be nice.. not this sitting and waiting with no chance in hell.. if they would have said, we will be opening the pre-access on dec 13 for those who paid for the collectors edition on the first day of preorder and family members of the swtor programmers... maybe it would have at least given the rest of us a note as to where we stand... but dragging this out when the servers are way below load is lame and starting to piss people off.

if your gonna launch early.. launch early... let people sit in a que if you have to.. at least we have a chance of getting in.. if not.. let us know when we can expect to get in (if at all before the 20th) so we can plan our days... because some of us do have things we could be doing.

Edited by trueanimus

Sadly, Blizz launch of WoW blows this out of the water. I was there, and despite login errors, which I received all thru SWTOR beta and was never able to play, WoW launch was WAY better than this one.

I don't think they have the stuff to handle the 20th. I think come Dec. 20th this game is gonna be down for a week, and then those of us who got screwed on beta and screwed on early access are gonna be even more ticked and our real-life friends already in-game are gonna leave us in the digital dust and after the first month we'll be so far behind and stuff that we'll just be like screw it....maybe I'll give it one more month....maybe

Sadly, Blizz launch of WoW blows this out of the water. I was there, and despite login errors, which I received all thru SWTOR beta and was never able to play, WoW launch was WAY better than this one.

I don't think they have the stuff to handle the 20th. I think come Dec. 20th this game is gonna be down for a week, and then those of us who got screwed on beta and screwed on early access are gonna be even more ticked and our real-life friends already in-game are gonna leave us in the digital dust and after the first month we'll be so far behind and stuff that we'll just be like screw it....maybe I'll give it one more month....maybe

Was there also, and i agree. Blizz handled it wayyy better, and remember that was 7 years ago. Teknology and general info regarding running a mmo should be way better now.

yeah.. it is sad to say.. but with bliz we knew we had a chance of getting in... just had to wait in que.. here i dont know if ill get in today or the 19th and thats whats kickin my ***.. i mean come on... either im in or not for early... yes or no.. not this maybe crap...

its past 8 am also.. so wheres the next waves??

I was there for all of wows launches from vanilla thru cata and idk where you was but they still are still yet to have a launch that wasnt riddled with dcs crashes and ques. Was it worth it well it was untill cata. But still they was a long way from smooth launches

Nah my tin foil hat says that with the no grace period a lot of people are going to be locked out from playing on the 20th and it should counterbalance the new people buying the game from stores.

Smooth "Launch" incoming.