Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Favorite Planets

SpikeRosered

So what planets have people enjoyed actually playing on so far?

My number one right now is Nar Shadda. I love how they just had neutral NPCs wandering around carrying out their day while you shot thugs right next to them. Unrealistic yes, but it gave a unique questing in a city feel that I've never seen in an MMO before.

Quesh cuz it was short....

By far Voss. The colors are amazing and the Voss look sweet. Hope they add them as a playable race.

I was hoping to hear about some upcoming planets. So far most planets when I reflect on them I didn't really enjoy the overall experience. That's the big thing I still think WoW has over TOR is the area designs. I still think about how awesome the new Silverpine Forest was after the patch.

Out of the planets I've been to so far, I think my favorites are Balmorra and Alderaan. Nar Shadaa and Tatooine were fun too. Worst planet: By far Taris.

I loved Taris. It felt kind of spooky there, like I was exploring a ghost town or urban decay.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.