Give me an option to automatically minimize returning crewskill missions.

StealthStalker

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mission Complete? Automatically minimize to the upper right "Pending" section. Let me get around to it when I have time.

You could take it a step further and allow me to automatically accept them if there's inventory space, else they get minimized to the pending area.

Signed. Its annoying to have it pop up in your face when your doing something, in combat or at the GNC

/signed!

the thing about these crew mission completion windows is that they pop up like a completed mission screen... with just an accept option, so there is no point to having them dominate your field of vision and over-ride all your active windows.

why cant they just be a flash of green text and go direct to your inventory like when your companion has finished crafting something with a simple report in your chat log so you can see what you got.

I had a mission complete window pop up just as I was selling junk to a vendor. The vendor window swapped around at the moment I right clicked to sell an item and ended up buying an expensive speeder that I already have.

Do not want. Please fix.

I actually had this happen once as well.. ended up buying some 50k pants from the speciality vendor. My pet was happy, I guess.

Signed I came here looking to see if this was a ingame option. And il second you're sig why isnt there a focus target.

Focus targeting does exist. Dual targeting and Focus targeting, while similar, are two different things. Feel free to discuss it in that thread, though!

Edited by StealthStalker

Jesus Christ. I typed a detailed bug report and boom Qyzen returning got rid of all my text..I waited for Nadia to return, typed in again and aaarghh...C2-N2 failing his quest got rid of my report again.

I ALT-F4'ed.

There are much, MUCH better things that the Devs can be working on than this unnecessary pacifier.

No, there really aren't.

Unless we're talking about 'Create Ticket' being hardbound to '§' on many non-US keyboard layouts, which is just as annoying as had it been bound to the key '2'.

There's a lot of stuff that needs to be fixed but those that inconvenience basic gameplay are worse than anything else, because they're detrimental to everyone - all the time.

Consider this my line of support for the OP.

/signed

In the middle of doing ANYTHING it gets shut down when companions return. I was submitting a help ticket about this very problem and was almost finished typing it when Vette returned with two power crystals and closed the window....

Option? No no no, this needs to be default.

It's annoying as hell being in a fight, especially in eternity vault, only to have it pop up and break your concentration on a boss. Or navigating other menus only to have it pop up and undo everything I was doing. I can't even understand why priority is given to these mission menus.

/signed

just bought a pvp-item which i have no use for... crew-dialog popped up and replaced the inventory with the trade-window at the exact moment i clicked on an item i wanted to SELL - wasting 25token.

Also in fight it's annoying when you want to heal someone who's not your current target and the dialog is blocking your sight. No i don't want to move the op-window to the right or center of the screen :)