Top Ranked Merc - Documentary

MrTerrito

One of the guys from your guild asked me to post the link for him so nice try, go troll on your own website.

sorry if I'm mistaken, but your post was "I'd like to ask my fellow Veela players to defend my name in the PvP forums as I'm being maliciously attacked and discredited by trolls. " http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=100070&page=8 here is you need proof, now is it just me or does that have nothing to do with some one from our guild asking that, nice try.

Edited by xtreemgamer

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, I appreciate the compliments, it's a shame a few trolls can ruin a great video thread with a few negative unfair comments. I'm mostly posting the videos to help players out, I'm a modest guy, but people on here will say things and sometimes other will believe them.

Thanks, I appreciate the compliments, it's a shame a few trolls can ruin a great video thread with a few negative unfair comments. I'm mostly posting the videos to help players out, I'm a modest guy, but people on here will say things and sometimes other will believe them.

I remember when trolling was a art; unlike nowadays where people like you can just say "I'm awesome, look at my awesome video. Anyone who says I'm not awesome is a troll" and still manage to troll this many people. Really. You'd think all of these people haven't been on the internet for more than four days or something.

That said, your video was awesome and helped me become a better Mercenary. I can now press Tracer Missile with my nose, therefore freeing up my hands to do other important things, such as talk about how awesome this video as helped me to be.

Edited by GuyWithFace

I remember when trolling was a art; unlike nowadays where people like you can just say "I'm awesome, look at my awesome video. Anyone who says I'm not awesome is a troll" and still manage to troll this many people. Really. You'd think all of these people haven't been on the internet for more than four days or something.

That said, your video was awesome and helped me become a better Mercenary. I can now press Tracer Missile with my nose, therefore freeing up my hands to do other important things, such as talk about how awesome this video as helped me to be.

A well disguised troll, but a troll at that, claiming to have watched the video when there was not one use of tracer missile in it. This ladies and gentlemen is what I deal with on a daily basis.

A well disguised troll, but a troll at that, claiming to have watched the video when there was not one use of tracer missile in it. This ladies and gentlemen is what I deal with on a daily basis.

You will notice that not once did I claim you used Tracer Missile, I merely implied that the incredibleness of your video offered me an epiphany that I can use my nose to press an ability that my spec depends on to win every fight. I find it rude that you claim my previous post was a well-disguised troll when I made it blatantly obvious that it was a troll.

Did you trolls even watch his video?

He beat every person that played against him, he didn't die once.

He even won some 2v1s, he's a great player and this is an excellent showcase of his prowess.

This is why territo is top ranked and you aren't.

I see the Trolls are losing more and more steam. The amount of ignorance that some people spew on here is quite astonishing. 90% don't even watch the videos, they just hate on anything that could help them to be a better player. The other 10% are the kind of people that aren't satisfied with anything that they watch. Sad, but I guess that is the world we live in.

lol @ self proclaimed greatness

if you have to personally make it known to everyone, you are likely far from the "best"

It is not at all surprising that you play a Mercenary based on your signature. People need to realize I deal with jealousy on an hourly basis. I'm not trying to sound arrogant or egotistic here, but it's just the truth. I'm not gonna be one of those players that shortchanges his playing skills in an effort to come off as a modest public figure in front of all these forum goers.

If you don't like the way I come across well there isn't much I can do about it, but you will respect my skills in game.

People need to realize I deal with jealousy on an hourly basis. I'm not trying to sound arrogant or egotistic here, but it's just the truth.

lulwut?

How many losses to players of similar levels/gear did you have to delete while rooting out these gems of "pvp"? Do you even pvp your own level? Also yes, taking on 2-3 level 40's is quite easy as a 50 with pvp gear. As you can see in the video it is quite simple considering a troll only needs to run in circles while spamming a single move to do this. Kids, do not try this at home, Territo is a trained professional. Trolol?

Edited by Spritle

It is not at all surprising that you play a Mercenary based on your signature. People need to realize I deal with jealousy on an hourly basis. I'm not trying to sound arrogant or egotistic here, but it's just the truth. I'm not gonna be one of those players that shortchanges his playing skills in an effort to come off as a modest public figure in front of all these forum goers.

If you don't like the way I come across well there isn't much I can do about it, but you will respect my skills in game.

Almost made me pee, so much did i rofl when I read this!

You are awesome man! Keep bringing us the stuff :)

Yeah, because anytime someone tries to post a video showing any sort of skill IT MUST BE A TROLL. Peddle your ignorance on a different thread please, let people who want to discuss the video and have questions for me ask them.

Operatives are OP, Sorcs are OP, Mercs are OP, make up your mind, maybe those of you who find yourselves complaining about all these classes being OP should take a look at yourselves in the mirror and ask what you can do to better yourselves instead of making excuses for things out of your control.

Edited by MrTerrito