The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Why are Imperials so much stronger than Repubs?

xprivatepylex

Well judging from the completely legitimate and accurate threads in this forum, that are in no way rage/qq threads in the form of false statistics.

Imperial players do 575% more damage for no other reason than being imperial.

Imperial players stuns last twice as long because they're imperial.

Imperial players don't experience lag or ability delay, because they're imperial.

Imperial players don't use animations, they just deal damage by force of will.

So on and so forth...

Honestly, most Empire kiddies actually need those buffs. They're way too easy to kill otherwise.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well judging from the completely legitimate and accurate threads in this forum, that are in no way rage/qq threads in the form of false statistics.

Imperial players do 575% more damage for no other reason than being imperial.

Imperial players stuns last twice as long because they're imperial.

Imperial players don't experience lag or ability delay, because they're imperial.

Imperial players don't use animations, they just deal damage by force of will.

So on and so forth...

It pays to be dark side. Oh and there is always the cookies! Don't forget the cookies.

I agree.

Play Empire PvP, they multi-task.

They whine endlessly WHILE they play.

I know I do... but that's only when I get teamed up with members of the Derpire who follow the Derp side...

I get sad when I lose in Civil War and Voidstar because everyone but 3 people went to the left or right... and then they lose the base they all went to.

You realize that every class is a clone, right?

The Jedi Sages have an attack that is exactly identical to Force Lightning, just with a different animation (think it throws lots of small rocks).

There's no stronger side. Everything is mirrored.

They are cloned but badly

Freezing Force : Chilling Scream

JK Blade Storm has a wind up time (the jedi visibly pulls his hand back) and a travel time (both moves are 10m), SW Force Scream deals damage immediately regardless of range

Jedi Consular / Sith Inquisitor:

Project (Cons) doesn't damage until projectile hits, SI Shock does damage instantly.

Smuggler / Imperial Agent:

The talent Accomplished Sawbones (Scoundrel) provides a 5%/10%/15% crit healing bonus opposed to Accomplished Doctor (Op) 10%/20%/30%.

Accomplished Sawbones / Ingame : Accomplished Doctor

Flash Bang (IA) has a 60 sec CD, Flash Grenade (Smuggler) has a 90 sec CD.

Flash Bang : Flash Grenade / Ingame

Debilitate can be used while moving, Dirty kick forces the player to stop.

Smuggler Sab Charge takes time to get to the target, IA Explosive Probe hits target instantly

That is just a few of the issues we have right now. Things need fixed.

I know I do... but that's only when I get teamed up with members of the Derpire who follow the Derp side...

I get sad when I lose in Civil War and Voidstar because everyone but 3 people went to the left or right... and then they lose the base they all went to.

Its understandable to get frustrated, but out of the Huttball games I've played on Empire, its near non-stop ************ at each other, Trolling, and just general.... "Derpire" as you put it.

Its understandable to get frustrated, but out of the Huttball games I've played on Empire, its near non-stop ************ at each other, Trolling, and just general.... "Derpire" as you put it.

Huttball, I've found, is the one that gets people the most annoyed.

The only reason I get pissed at Void/CW is because both are mind-numbingly simple objective wise. Yet you'll have people doing the same stupid mistakes time after time:

Everyone's guarding one door and leaving the other door to be defended by the 4 people who remember there are two. Alternatively, everyone's assaulting one door when the second one is only defended by two people.

CW... I already gave my example.

They are cloned but badly

Freezing Force : Chilling Scream

JK Blade Storm has a wind up time (the jedi visibly pulls his hand back) and a travel time (both moves are 10m), SW Force Scream deals damage immediately regardless of range

Jedi Consular / Sith Inquisitor:

Project (Cons) doesn't damage until projectile hits, SI Shock does damage instantly.

Smuggler / Imperial Agent:

The talent Accomplished Sawbones (Scoundrel) provides a 5%/10%/15% crit healing bonus opposed to Accomplished Doctor (Op) 10%/20%/30%.

Accomplished Sawbones / Ingame : Accomplished Doctor

Flash Bang (IA) has a 60 sec CD, Flash Grenade (Smuggler) has a 90 sec CD.

Flash Bang : Flash Grenade / Ingame

Debilitate can be used while moving, Dirty kick forces the player to stop.

Smuggler Sab Charge takes time to get to the target, IA Explosive Probe hits target instantly

That is just a few of the issues we have right now. Things need fixed.

/Thread, You sir just won the interwebs.

Seriously you effing gaypire douchbags cant read basic logic.

there is always a favored faction. WoW = Horde, The Devs even said that the majority of them were going to play Empire. Whatever faction/class the devs play is always gona have an advantage.

there is always a favored faction. WoW = Horde, The Devs even said that the majority of them were going to play Empire. Whatever faction/class the devs play is always gona have an advantage.

Not our fault everyone wants to look awesome.

Video proof all over the forum that the "mirrored" classes arent so "mirrored" after all and in every single instance it benefits Imperials, and never the Republic. Multiple skills across multiple classes and in *every* single instance, nothing just "happens" to benefit the rebs.

Every single game 5+ players are on a Sith Sorcerer, spamming the exact same skills, in the exact same rotation with the lightning that stuns, lifts, and kills in rapid succession. And what do Sages have? They chuck rocks that apply a slow.....................

How many games do you see with 7 or 8 Sages???

In every single instance, it benefits the Empire....

What a coincidence....

....?

Yep, never blame the classes, blame people on the republic being crap.

It's always lovely when you have the majority of the republic side lvl 10-30.

If anything I blame myself for being on such a lame server. Oh how I can't wait for server transfers.

Edited by CradleRocka

The server I play on, the Republic dominate every aspect of PVP. If I get into a warzone and it's something other than Huttball I pretty much know I'm going to get rolled. Its not the faction, its the players. They have better players than we do. The End.

Huttball, I've found, is the one that gets people the most annoyed.

The only reason I get pissed at Void/CW is because both are mind-numbingly simple objective wise. Yet you'll have people doing the same stupid mistakes time after time:

Everyone's guarding one door and leaving the other door to be defended by the 4 people who remember there are two. Alternatively, everyone's assaulting one door when the second one is only defended by two people.

CW... I already gave my example.

So everyone is guarding one door while half the team guard the other? Am I reading that right?

Unless you get more then 8 people in your group..

So everyone is guarding one door while half the team guard the other? Am I reading that right?

Unless you get more then 8 people in your group..

I might have miscounted ;)

But basically what I meant to say is, you have one door being heavily guarded and the other left practically wide open.

I agree. Now, my proposal (I am half asleep, but deadbutt serious) is this: Make a temporary +2% to all Republic stats. Once server pops are equal on both sides, turn everything back to normal. Boom! You call it trolling, I call it aggravating innovation.

my arch enemy is a gosh darn Trooper. cant seem to kill the *****.

P.S Imperials hate those pebbles. id rather take on a sith than a jedi rock thrower. they are easy. as soon as you start damaging them they start running.

My main is a Bounty hunter but im currently lvling a trooper.

The pvp is ok apart from a few bugs.

But i can honestly say everyone was waiting for the Republic to start whining.

Instead of researching a little on how to get better and the edge on pvp you whine about nerfs.

my arch enemy is a gosh darn Trooper. cant seem to kill the *****.

P.S Imperials hate those pebbles. id rather take on a sith than a jedi rock thrower. they are easy. as soon as you start damaging them they start running.

My main is a Bounty hunter but im currently lvling a trooper.

The pvp is ok apart from a few bugs.

But i can honestly say everyone was waiting for the Republic to start whining.

Instead of researching a little on how to get better and the edge on pvp you whine about nerfs.

that's the problem, no one want's to admit it's them and just call the other side op and QQ for a nerf.

can't remember losing my last pvp round, i am a lvl 42 reb heal-sage,

i call the attacks, deffs, targets and whatever...

and i am talking about randoms...

it's just, imps are 90% "palpatines", as a healer i can slaughter them with my LS,

they stand still and want to unleash their bolts... boring...

get to them, get personal... easy peasy...

been seeing far too many republic players on my server just run away when presented with an actual fight.

they give up on taking the objectives that are easier to defend on civil war- one look at us and they run away. frees up our side to go hit other targets :)

seen a couple of good crews in huttball though but as far as wining here? just need a crew that isn't off shooting random targets and actually doing things to help the team- most don't realize you can earn medals shooting at enemy ball carrier happens on both side :eek:

by the way which is faster lightining or flying rocks?

-SI looks at target -ZAP!-

JC looks at rocks, waves hand in direction of target -whoosh- -thumpity thumpety-

but once you know where the rocks are coming from -priority target detected- and I've learned to look :)