Ataru Form Proc not working?

MrChazzy

Hi, since I got my Ataru Form while leveling, I noticed that sometimes my Ataru Form dmg procs aren't working, but I completely ignored this. Now I'm running raids and HMs everytime I can and sometimes I realize that I'm not getting the BloodFrenzy at ALL in some fights. At first I thought I was really unlucky, but then I remembered that Massacre gives me 100% chance to have an Ataru Form proc and that BloodFrenzy activates the moment Ataru Form procs. I've faught quite a few bosses with over 500kHP and not ONCE did BloodFrenzy come up. I thought it was just invisble and I couldn't see, but then I started looking at my dmg numbers and not ONCE did I see Ataru Form proc's damage pop up. My Massacre skill would do like around 1000k white dmg and thats it, no little yellow ataruform dmg floating around while using that.

I tried relogging, turning off-on Ataru stance mid-fight, etc and the problem is still happening sometimes. This is happening to me a LOT, 3 fights out of 10 I would get this problem. I don't mind for trash but for bosses, this is quite annoying.

Any thoughts?

IGN: Keldaz

Sever: Darth Malak

Class: Sith Marauder

Edited by MrChazzy

Hmmm accuracy is going to be about 96%. Or higher, so the fact this isn't proccing must be a bug. I must admit Ataru seems to have a low proc chance, or atleast lower than stated because ive often held on force scream waiting for the crit proc only for it never to come.

Hmmm accuracy is going to be about 96%. Or higher, so the fact this isn't proccing must be a bug. I must admit Ataru seems to have a low proc chance, or atleast lower than stated because ive often held on force scream waiting for the crit proc only for it never to come.

If your special Accuracy is 96% I can tell you right now that your Ataru proc is either missing or getting parried, thus not giving you your buff.

If your special Accuracy is 96% I can tell you right now that your Ataru proc is either missing or getting parried, thus not giving you your buff.

as i said in the DPS Q&A topic,i got 106% accuracy,while i know this isnt cap,according to most posts at least,but that doesnt explain bloodfrenzy not proccing for 1 or 2 minutes continuosly,while having 100% uptime other wise(or almost 100%)

Actually I vaguely remember this happening on Gharj my first EV run. Using Massacre, confirming an Ataru hit and not getting a Blood Frenzy buff.

I believe I'm running it again tonight and I'm going to see if I can figure out what the problem is. Thanks for reminding me about this.

Actually I vaguely remember this happening on Gharj my first EV run. Using Massacre, confirming an Ataru hit and not getting a Blood Frenzy buff.

I believe I'm running it again tonight and I'm going to see if I can figure out what the problem is. Thanks for reminding me about this.

Np, tell me what happens. I hope we can fix this problem. I never liked Anni or Rage, Carnage is my favorite, I hope to stay Carnage and not respec because of a little bug.

I ran into this problem while fighting Alderaan's World Boss with a friend of mine. I've noticed that after charging, my ataru form doesn't proc at all. However, after charging and then moving closer to the boss, my ataru form started to proc again. I think this problem only occurs with massive bosses, so you just have to move closer to them right after you charge in.

I ran into this problem while fighting Alderaan's World Boss with a friend of mine. I've noticed that after charging, my ataru form doesn't proc at all. However, after charging and then moving closer to the boss, my ataru form started to proc again. I think this problem only occurs with massive bosses, so you just have to move closer to them right after you charge in.

Interesting, I'll definitely try this out.

I get a bug where I cannot activate Ravage after a charge sometimes. Maybe 1 in 10. If I try, and it fails, I am rooted for 4-5 secs, and need to move before I can try Ravage again.

If the problem is related to Charge bugging our position in relation to the mob, I thought this info may be helpful.

I get a bug where I cannot activate Ravage after a charge sometimes. Maybe 1 in 10. If I try, and it fails, I am rooted for 4-5 secs, and need to move before I can try Ravage again.

If the problem is related to Charge bugging our position in relation to the mob, I thought this info may be helpful.

This is well known and has forced me to walk away from my computer before I smashed my monitor in, specifically during WarZones. Locked out of movement and action for 3 seconds and it doesn't do any damage.

The most annoying thing. Ever.