Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Romancing Aric Jorgan

Mischief_wa

Looks like I missed the initial romance opportunity.

Am I ever going to get another opportunity?

Female Trooper lvl 22

[Edit to Add]

Restarted my Trooper (because I didn't like my name) and payed close attention the 2nd time around.

The first [flirt] opportunity comes right after completing the "Missing In Action" companion quest.

Quest is rated as level 31, but I had a little help and finished it at lvl 28

After this point, he is responding to Courting Gifts

Edited by Mischief_wa

I was just wondering the same thing here, and was about to start a thread on this. I have had a conversation about some buddies of his that need looking after, but haven't completed those quests yet. Will I be able to flirt with Jorgan after this?

I was worried about the same thing for a while, im not sure if your companion storylines are based off of class quest progress or affection, but i didnt see my companions story quests until after some time so im guessing its a lvl req. im level 49 and aric wants to get married and have kids... Didnt really see that coming

"Looks like I missed the initial romance opportunity. (Surprise Inspection?)

Am I ever going to get another opportunity?"

Wow dodged a bullet there. For your sake I hope not. I have not liked Aric from the start and I play a female character. I said "hell no" when he was to join my squad but somehow got stuck with him.

Wow dodged a bullet there. For your sake I hope not. I have not liked Aric from the start and I play a female character. I said "hell no" when he was to join my squad but somehow got stuck with him.

Haha! As long as you don't [Flirt] with him, I'm sure your safe.

I'm afraid I've been crushing on him for a while. Mostly due to the voice actor I'm sure. LOL

Thanks - I was all set to "re roll" my toon.

Whew.

I'll try to update later when it happens, so others will know.

Please do =)

My trooper is just a lvl 17 but she has got her eyes on Aric. If there was a way to miss any convo I would absolutely like to hear about it before hand. Hope that it might just be something like class-story needing to move forward first or some other simple answer.

I'm pretty sure you don't have to be female to recognize strong moral character, determination, self-confidence, and good physical traits. I swear it's like nobody pays attention during basic biology or in any chick-flick.

I'm not surprised that many women find him compelling.

Why would anyone like to romance HIM ?!? :o

Guess I'd have to be a girl to understand.

I'm pretty sure you don't have to be female to recognize strong moral character, determination, self-confidence, and good physical traits. I swear it's like nobody pays attention during basic biology or in any chick-flick.

I'm not surprised that many women find him compelling.

Spot on! And don't forget the voice =)

Granted that my trooper is only lvl 17 but everything I've seen of Aric so far has been so good, he is a really interesting male char and I must confess that I've seen the first flirt-session on youtube. After that I closed it down so I wouldn't spoil myself too much. I think he is a great combo with my trooper, they kick *** together and work really well together personality wise. I also play a smuggler who's lvl 26. For her Corso is a great partner so I appreciate that the male LI:s have different personalities, would be a little boring if all the LI:s were the same.

Hmm.... there are female LI:s that don't draw me in so much, but I don't have a problem in seeing that anyone else could find them to be a good combo with their char. Different people like different things, not so difficult really =)

I am wondering if a romance with Jonas (the SIS agent, I love him!) will ruin my chances at maybe later romancing Aric as well?

Just dismiss Aric evertime you want to play away lol. I send Elara back to the ship when I get a lil R'n'R ;P

If I ever get a minus from her I just chuck her some luxury tat and she soon fogets about it ;p.

And yeah we are Married but beyond a wedding band (which I don't know if I even have one) that's where it all stops for now.

Edited by Ramaos

You can't court Yuun :p I thought it would be hilarious too, but only Jorgan and Elara are romance-able. On another funny note, Forex likes Courting gifts.

Jorgan takes longer to put out than Elara, and although I was at max affection with him and had completed his chain, it wasn't until I was done or almost done with the romance chain.

I love the voice too, btw.

I think Aric is based more on quest completion than affection gains. I'm nearly at 9k affection (lvl 33) and we've flirted once, not counting the SIS agent he repeatedly growled at when I flirted with Jonas. So, I'm playing through the story ASAP to see where it ends up! I can't wait! (P.S. Are Cathar definitely considered furries? Not that it'll change anything....)

I think Aric is based more on quest completion than affection gains. I'm nearly at 9k affection (lvl 33) and we've flirted once, not counting the SIS agent he repeatedly growled at when I flirted with Jonas. So, I'm playing through the story ASAP to see where it ends up! I can't wait! (P.S. Are Cathar definitely considered furries? Not that it'll change anything....)

Ohh.... this sounds interesting. Where do you meet this Jonas? My little trooper just landed on Taris so I'm guessing that it will take some time before she get's to the flirting =)

You can totally flirt with Jonas - Aric gets a bit flustered and cranky and wonders if he is the only one interested in getting the job done, which I found hilarious.

It took a while to thaw Jorgan out but its worth it ;) its been a running joke in our guild that I would have him in a leopard print thong eventually...guild message now reads Crux's companion Aric Jorgan croons the theme from An Officer and a Gentleman - "Love lift us up where we belong"....haha

His voice acting is great - really suits his character and while a lot of folks do not like him (as many do not like Corso) I find his qualities most excellent for a dependable companion - and he looks good in leopard print.

If I had my way I would have Master Quilb from Tython as a Cathar companion - that big hair, bathrobe and "Ohhh a Fleshraider baby" just kills me.

• 2 weeks later...

So I re-started my Trooper 'cause I wasn't happy with my name... I've payed very close attention this time around, and at lvl 28 there have been ZERO romance [flirt] opportunities (and his affection is very high - I bury him in gifts).

Researching other places around the Net, it seems that Romance With Aric, doesn't open up until after Act One (lvl 30-ish). So I'm working hard to get there.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.