IronclawFTW

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

November, 30th... But read it as someday in december... :rolleyes:

Same here. I actually pre- ordered long before that at gamestop. However, at gamestop once I handed them my money and they gave me my receipt, I looked at it and said "hey! wheres the pre-order code?" and the game stop rep replied with "were out." So then I waited a while and brooded. Then I got into the beta and became addicted, went to Origin and pr-ordered the digital download of it and input my code. At that point it was less about EGA and more about not giving Gamestop any more of my money.

Dec 5th. However, I might not have pre-ordered if I knew early access was going to be staggered. I'm not complaining, I just don't think I would have paid the extra money for 1 day of early access which is most likely what we will be getting.

This I have seriously considered cancelling the preorder and just buy it digitally on the 20th

We won't be allowed to play at the current stream of 4 email invite waves per day

I wonder if I cancel do I get the 5 bucks back that I pay them to get into early access?

Dec 8th

Nothing to Unite about, as I know my tears and whine will only cause laughter ;). I know at max I get like 1 hour early game time :).

I do mind the advertising a bit though, that they are still advertising it that you might get 5 days if you pre order now heheh. But that is about it, I do expect I get like one hour max on the 19th before the servers go down so technically I had Early Game time :). But it isn't like we can change anything about it, we just where too late deal with it :).

11.29.2011 Preorder here, so JUUUUST before December hehe, so you might as well say December. I just accept that nothing will happen :).

Edited by Dehnus

didn't know about early access til dec 10th, then again I thought that was their way of saying that they may start the servers up early so if you got the game you can play once they're up. Never heard of first to order, first to play before. I wish they would just start all the servers now & get this going faster, i'm getting a few grey hairs knowing some can play & most cannot. So any posts/theories of when december people will get an email?