** Unofficial 2nd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lies

DrewIAHWK DrewIAHWK

@Rockjaw Why are you guys still advertising up to 5 days EGA? No way will anyone post November get more then 1 day, seems kinda deceitful.

1 hour ago

in reply to ↑

Stephen Reid

@Rockjaw Stephen Reid

@DrewIAHWK It's a little early to be saying that.

ohhhh=(

bioFAIL you will not get away with what has conspired this week! your ega is as fail as your creativity to implement alien races into a game based on ALIENS.

How is it a fail? It's only a fail if you have been living in a cave for the past 6 months and didn't know what was going to happen or anything about hardware.

I think the EGA system is very good. We are still pre-release remember and it is pre-15th. If you don't like it you could have just waited till the 20th to play...

for which accounts? just the sept one?

or nov or dec? clarify pls

It's a september account. The other dates there are not linked to copies of the game. One of the dates is when the 'launch build' was ready, the last date is todays date meaning he can play from today.

At least everyone who hasn't gotten into Early Game Access yet can sleep well knowing this game was made by EA and that all of the developers had to work 60 hour weeks under horrible deadlines and massive amounts of stress and will likely be canned as soon as EA doesn't have use for them. Am I right?

bioFAIL you will not get away with what has conspired this week! your ega is as fail as your creativity to implement alien races into a game based on ALIENS.

dude it said somewhere on their site/one of their blogs the reasons why there are no PlayerCharacter aliens (aka aliens like rhodian, Mon calamari etc). do a search.

Get it right, the twitter wasn't about a bonus wave.

DrewIAHWK DrewIAHWK

@Rockjaw Why are you guys still advertising up to 5 days EGA? No way will anyone post November get more then 1 day, seems kinda deceitful.

1 hour ago

in reply to ↑

@Rockjaw

Stephen Reid

@DrewIAHWK It's a little early to be saying that.

At least everyone who hasn't gotten into Early Game Access yet can sleep well knowing this game was made by EA and that all of the developers had to work 60 hour weeks under horrible deadlines and massive amounts of stress and will likely be canned as soon as EA doesn't have use for them. Am I right?

Word. xD I think we'll get reported now.

Updated

Wave One was sent at 8AM CST (6AM PST / 9AM EST / 2PM GMT / 3PM CET).

Wave Two was sent at 9AM CST (7AM PST / 10AM EST / 3PM GMT / 4PM CET).

Wave Three was sent at 10AM CST (8AM PST / 11AM EST / 4PM GMT / 5PM CET).

Wave Four was sent at 11AM CST (9AM PST / 12PM EST / 5PM GMT / 6PM CET).

pretty much

I'm gunna go write the **** out of a Tech and Civ Exam, I'm crossing my fingers for another wave and I expect my email to be in my inbox by the time I am done! Happy posting!

ps. This thread is moving to fast for any human to follow, lol by the time I load the newest page (which takes about .5 seconds) there are already two more, kudos to the OP who is somehow keeping up with these shenanigans.

Peace.

wish me luck.