** Unofficial 2nd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone help verify for me that i have redeemed my code? I preorded from Origin on the 17/10/11, and entered the product code in the code redemption bit in the swtor website, but in my account, where it get says "Get ready to play!", there are 2 ticks for the 5 security questions and contact information, but none for the product code redemption. Does this mean my code has not been accepted???

Mine says the same thing. When i try to enter the code there it says it has already been used. I am not worried about it cause I entered the code when I downloaded and it took it just fine there.

Can anyone help verify for me that i have redeemed my code? I preorded from Origin on the 17/10/11, and entered the product code in the code redemption bit in the swtor website, but in my account, where it get says "Get ready to play!", there are 2 ticks for the 5 security questions and contact information, but none for the product code redemption. Does this mean my code has not been accepted???

That means that you have not registered your purchased copy code. That code will come in the game box. The pre order code is different. :)

No, that button is for your actual game code which you should get on the 20th. Click pre-order and it should have your pre-order code date in a box under the box it will ask you to put a code in, if you don't see anything you might be screwed. Someone else with better explaining powers should answer this....

So the first wave covered 10 days? second wave covered 22?

thats an increase of 55% days. I would argue that the next wave would then see an increase of atleast 55% based on the Fact that the pre orders were very low from end august to start october.

If that is true that would mean next batch could cover 40+ days. But i'd say next wave might cover entire september.

All math ^^ nothing more than that

This may be true but I believe it was more about the number of PEOPLE than the number of days per wave..

I ordered July 21 and Im still not in :( but I didnt get the preorder code registered until Aug 21. So what date are they going by? when you put the code in or ordered the game?

SWTOR The Old Republic

@

@Sttobard It is based on the date you redeemed your pre-order code.

I ordered July 21 and Im still not in :( but I didnt get the preorder code registered until Aug 21. So what date are they going by? when you put the code in or ordered the game?

The date when you redeemed (read: registered) the code. All other dates are moot.