** Unofficial 2nd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

It sucks lol. I preordered my game months ago and did it at gamestop i put half down and paid it off around two months ago and didnt get a code and didnt know at that time about the ega had to go in and get the code which I didnt get until this past friday and entered it then....ohh well

Cancel, I'm serious.

The only way to get them to realize they messed up is to hit them in the pocket.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It sucks lol. I preordered my game months ago and did it at gamestop i put half down and paid it off around two months ago and didnt get a code and didnt know at that time about the ega had to go in and get the code which I didnt get until this past friday and entered it then....ohh well

Your issue is with Gamestop, not BioWare.

Next time use a proper retailer, not a bunch of cowboys who couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery. Gamestop are fail for pre-orders, they always have been.

The second they didn't give you a code, you should have walked away and placed your order with someone who could give you one.

Edited by Mandrax

OMG that is insane... how They can tell us they will invite more and even more ppl when 75% of pre-orders was make 07-09/10 now they have 2 months and they need 2 days to let them play... so NICE.... just GZ GZ..

Where did you get the number?

All right so I pre-ordered November 3rd. I have not received an early access announcement letter but it clearly states I have early access on my account page. Is it bad I didn't get the announcement letter? If I don't have it by tomorrow will I not get in? Please post replies to help. I have not gotten an invite yet just to be clear.

You will never get the numbers, noone will give it to you and we never know how many ppl buy SWTOR before lunch.

It's just simple calculation, 1st wave was when pre-orders beggin, after this ppl redeemed kesy day by day and end around midd of Aug. Second wave beggin when all get info when will be lunch of SWTOR, so Sep and beggin of Nov. Another pre-ordes after beta weekends around 25-28 Oct and 2-11 Dec.

Im not belive that same number of ppl buy/redeemed key on Oct to 13 Dec than ppl from July-Sep.

@Natareus

Prob ull get it tomorrow..

Edited by Dreedzik

I've never had a problem pre ordering at gamestop. Your problem was that you diddnt ask for the code. Since you weren't aware of it at the time you wouldn't have known to ask.

I for one would like to thank you, Bioware, for giving us estimates on when early access may begin for us. I know what a bad MMO launch looks like, and this is far from it.

I am not in yet, FWIW. But the expectation set is reasonable. You have even increased the pace over the expectation you've set. In my book, that's a customer-first approach.

Looking forward to (what I hope is) Friday. Well done, Bioware, well done.

All right so I pre-ordered November 3rd. I have not received an early access announcement letter but it clearly states I have early access on my account page. Is it bad I didn't get the announcement letter? If I don't have it by tomorrow will I not get in? Please post replies to help. I have not gotten an invite yet just to be clear.

November pre orders have not granted early access yet.

We will get our access probably tomorrow and by a slight change some of us might have to wait till Friday.

What you see in Ur account is that you are ready for Early Access but they have not granted it yet.

They give access with a Que of what day you preorder so if lets say i preordered on 10/9, ill get early access before you etc.

So wait until tomorrow and since November 3rd i think you will be in with the second or at least at the 3rd wave :)

Uh.. you don't wait for your order for EGA lol.. when you ordered it they should have immediately gave you a pre-order code which you use for you account and get EGA.

I'm assuming he means he'll get the physical game before he even gets into EGA.

That's what I took from it.

i think they will prob get done with oct and nov at the least 2morrow, and december will prob be friday

seeing as how they did rest of august and all of september today and from what it looks like by posts here, some of the first and 2nd of october, so lets all hope oct and november and some of dec will be done 2morrow :D

Below is a list of valid Star Wars: The Old Republic codes that have been redeemed under this account.

11.09.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

11.09.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Standard Edition Pre-Order

Below is a list of valid Star Wars: The Old Republic codes that have been redeemed under this account.

11.09.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

11.09.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Standard Edition Pre-Order

bump..

try to get in the game. if you get in..... enjoy ;)

some some mails delayed...

Oct 2th not in yet :(

welcome to the club, I've been banging my head in the launcher all day long thinking they might grant me access but it seems they stopped at 2nd October Mid day or something because some people are in and other (like me) are waiting for tomorrow!.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.