** Unofficial 2nd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

I count about 25 more US and 15 more EU servers now, compared to about 5 hours ago.

So no servers are down, they just added 40 more.

I have a feeling we might all get in tomorrow. Here's for hoping anyways :)

Edited by Zolamon

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be perfectly honest...I dont remember exactly when I activated the deluxe edition key and everything. But my best guess is that it was somewhere in october.

In that case, I hope I can start playing tomorrow maybe (force willing). And if not....well I guess I can always go and watch my best m8 play the game and get jealous of him :o

Are there any October pre-order peeps playing yet? I am curious how close I may be getting.

Yeh it's up to about the 1st/2nd of October. Hopefully tommorow October and November and then Friday December and people who may have been missed if any?

Thanks for the info guys and gals. I am hopefull and have been as patient as I can be. I feel good about this rollout in general. I think we'll all have a better picture of things a day or 2 before launch. Since I have been following this site since 10/08 I guess a few more days of waiting won't hurt.; :cool:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Today, we invited people who had pre-ordered up to the very beginning of October (roughly). Tomorrow, we're going to be inviting the same number of people again; that will take us up to the last week or so of November. On Friday, we'll be inviting even more, and we'll give you an update on that tomorrow.

Dang lol, i redeemed November 30.... See you all friday i guess :(

Edited by Zolamon

Today, we invited people who had pre-ordered up to the very beginning of October (roughly). Tomorrow, we're going to be inviting the same number of people again; that will take us up to the last week or so of November. On Friday, we'll be inviting even more, and we'll give you an update on that tomorrow.

Dang lol, i redeemed November 30.... See you all friday i guess :(

Tell a customer he must wait an extra day, customer accepts his fate and waits, gets a day early despite what has been stated, customers are raving at how awesome the launch was.

Well played.. well played.

It's funny watching the forums slow down each day as more people finish their tantrums and start to play. It's like giving a screaming baby its milk; even if they have been screaming for 12 hours they immediately forget about all of it once they get what they were screaming for.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=156470

So Amazon just said that my order will arrive sooner than expected. How sad will it be when I get the game before EGA lol

Uh.. you don't wait for your order for EGA lol.. when you ordered it they should have immediately gave you a pre-order code which you use for you account and get EGA.

It sucks lol. I preordered my game months ago and did it at gamestop i put half down and paid it off around two months ago and didnt get a code and didnt know at that time about the ega had to go in and get the code which I didnt get until this past friday and entered it then....ohh well