** Unofficial 2nd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The premise of this thread is fantastic. It's nice to see players take matters into their own hands, instead of screaming at the developer.

That said, some people are ruining it with turning this thread into another screaming match. If you want to complain that badly, I'm sure there are hundreds of other threads to choose from.

pretty sure the reason this tread hasnt been closed yet is because it's keeping and the whinning and ************ to one thread...for the most part

how great is this my Damn guilds realm is heavy by tomorow might be bloody full :( this realy sucks why couldnt they send another 2 waves of bloody e-mails

gonna find making credits hard as most stuff would of already been made

Edited by Morvoldo

Fact: Servers went live on the 13th, the day of the EGA start.

Fact: EGA Launch not equal to Release Launch.

Quit QQing. Release is the 20th and open to everyone, period.

Your "facts" are incorrect.

Early Game Access is Access to the game before others. The official release date for Star Wars the Old Republic is 13th of December 2011. This is what the developers says, this is what the game client says.

Early Game Access is not a chance for people to play before the game releases, it's a chance for people to play before others. There's a very, very large difference that you may or may not comprehend.

Stop being stubborn and accept the fact that you are incorrect, you're getting on some people's nerves.

I can't log in and I'm 10/12.

I am also 10/12 and can't get in yet.

On a side not... Everytime I see "EGA" in these threads I think of Eagle, Globe and Anchor.

<--------------------Former Active duty Marine

Can't get used to it being Early Game Access.

My Account --> Code Redemption

The PREORDER date is the date used to determine which wave you are in.

This doesn't appear true either? Because my pre-order date was 7/25 (as was 4 other people in my family) and none of us have received early access invites yet in spite of the fact that the last wave reportedly went through 10/2ish.

i see only one server down.... a french one too boot.... were does this mess up our hope of a fifth wave?:confused:

because we are not the center of the universe in the US.

Because when they send out emails, it is NOT based on location. for example, if a brit ordered on september 30th and an american did the same, they would be in the same wave.

It is prime time in the EU. people are off work and home playing.

Their servers are pretty full.

bonus wave not looking good...

What are you saying here? Let me simplify it:

Originally: "Up to 5 days"

Then SR said: "2 days earlier, these are added bonus days in which people get 2 more days of EGA" (to that effect).

So:

Up to 5 days, 1 at the very least

Plus "2 free super fun bonus days"

Means people should at least get 3 days of EGA because before they were getting 1, now they added "2 bonus days". It's not hard to follow.

They're not bonus days that you're entitled too. EGA started two days early to spread out access to 900k+ pre-orders. Original advertising still stands. Be grateful they even started letting people in 2 days prior to what was advertised.