** Unofficial 2nd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fact: Servers went live on the 13th, the day of the EGA start.

Fact: EGA Launch not equal to Release Launch.

Quit QQing. Release is the 20th and open to everyone, period.

dont understand how its so hard to grasp the concept that when the game went live it was officially launched. Doesnt matter how many people have access at the moment, nobody was crying, and the devs didnt make a mistake when the put up tha launch announcement on the log in client.

All invite waves have now been sent. We'll be sending more invites tomorrow, starting from 8AM CST (6AM PST / 9AM EST / 2PM GMT / 3PM CET).

the above was posted in general discussion - email invite waves for today, 12/14

Also someone said they are in and they redeemed code 8th Oct

So they've done 3 hours of invites (8m - 11am) and then go:

"Okay guys, give yourselfs a hand. Lets call it a day."

Well, I guess the workday has to end at some point. :confused:

In Denmark we have a saying:

What we don't get done today, we don't have to undo tomorrow.

I guess BW/EA have heard that one too.

War, sport, sex, food ... the list is long

The French have a much better military history than the British...but I have to give the British their naval military history.

Watch him bring up Waterloo, when the British had to team up with the Prussians, Austria and Russia to beat France.

Do we have a set date-limit for the people who came in today? I'm a 3rd of October and I've not received any e-mail about EGA.

So close...if you'd ordered on the 2nd you would be in by now. Well since the guys at bioware are taking half a day off you have to wait 16 more hours before you can play.

That the game has officially launched. That our point stands. That you are incorrect.

Launch: When the game goes live and you have to pay to play it.

EGA: Early Game Access where it's still free to play until Launch.

Your argument is flawed. They used the term "launch" here as an expression, nothing more. The official launch has not happened yet. It will happen on the 20th. I'm even typing this slowly for you. Have a nice day now. :)

TERRIBLE communication.

It took them over an hour to announce the fourth and final wave AFTER it had already been sent out.

THEN it took them over THREE hours to finally be explicit and tell us that there will be no more waves.

I have been patient but their ignorance or indifference is infuriating.

I am glad I will probably be in by the weekend but they just wasted 3 hours of my time.

Edited by Dejoblue

EGA has launched, the game hasn't been released. I'm merely saying that the two are separate.

Then stop being stubborn and listen to what we're telling you: the game has launched. Period. No, the game hasn't been released, we're all very well aware of that but that is not what are telling you. We are telling you that the game has been launched and is live. You say it is not, you are incorrect.