qwertly

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was.

Not quite.

According to Lars Malcharek, Head of EA Germany

"Wenn Schluss ist, sagen wir Schluss an, jetzt ist Server beobachten angesagt :) Mehr Infos wen wir sie haben"

I'd prefer a German translation but its along the lines of "We will let you know when we are done. For now we are monitoring the servers"

Not after they put my treeform on Cd.

they can go straight to hell for all i care.

I would agree 100%. I quit playing very shortly after that major patch, dumbest thing they ever did to druids. It would be like turning 'boomkin' form into a trinket - 'we need extra dps on the boss, all caster druids please use your boomkin form... now'. Things change yes but give me a break, cd's on something like that was just a total flub.

Not quite.

According to Lars Malcharek, Head of EA Germany

"Wenn Schluss ist, sagen wir Schluss an, jetzt ist Server beobachten angesagt :) Mehr Infos wen wir sie haben"

I'd prefer a German translation but its along the lines of "We will let you know when we are done. For now we are monitoring the servers"

Bunch of *******. 300M invested and they are afraid of few hundred thousand people. Pffffft!

:D:D:D:D

I would agree 100%. I quit playing very shortly after that major patch, dumbest thing they ever did to druids. It would be like turning 'boomkin' form into a trinket - 'we need extra dps on the boss, all caster druids please use your boomkin form... now'. Things change yes but give me a break, cd's on something like that was just a total flub.

Right? How could they Nerf the Tree and just Leave OOmkin alone?

urgha. it's cool though, because now we have this.

i guess they're monitoring the servers trying to figure out if they can send a bonus wave or not...

Definition of BONUS

: something in addition to what is expected or strictly due: as a: money or an equivalent given in addition to an employee's usual compensation b: a premium (as of stock) given by a corporation to a purchaser of its securities, to a promoter, or to an employee c: a government payment to war veterans d: a sum in excess of salary given an athlete for signing with a team

How do you guys keep figuring a "bonus wave"

playing the game is not a bonus at this point. the bonus was playing yesterday :confused:

guys i was reported, no more calling people sheep's it is inappropriate.

Ok Slug :p.

OT: Seriously though, most if not all will be in by Friday. It's still early access. Just chill. You either have no lives to live. Therefore are waiting on this like your lives depend on it. Or you're very sad and expect everything to be about you, and you only. Go have fun doing something else. Patience is a virture. Learn some.:)