** Unofficial 2nd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are you guys ordering from? In EU? Certainly not in the US as that's not how it works here. If you are in the US, you got ripped off.

They were paying in USD, so hardly Europe ;)

No, in Europe I had to pay nothing (0.00 Euro) for the preorder. At least here in Germany.

And, I've got my hard copy of SW:TOR delivered yesterday :D

So from what we are seeing, that wave that came through about a half an hour ago was wave four because we aren't seeing any new posts on here about people being let in after say 10/10/11?? (which may just be a troll).... Anyone??

Well that sucks.

9th October, no invite. So a few days out :(

Looks like Oct. 2nd was the cut-off...and not even all Oct. 2nd got it lol...classic. Site here still not updated. No complaints, but be nice if they could up the lvl of professionalism around here slightly lol.

can you imagine if they did that it might cause some problems with the servers? any1 remember how laggy thestress test beta weekend was?

Good point, but at the launch of the most hyped MMO of the last 7 years surely the resource and servers are in place to maintain a huge sum of players?

Who knows, they may surprise us still ;)

The sent the 4th wave tweet and Facebook update like 50 min after they let everyone in, so no one new got in since 11AM CST when they let people in upto Oct 2nd it seems.

But ya no final wave or anything stated so who knows. That last tweet seemed to be way off from the rest of the day so maybe they just came back from lunch and said, oh I forgot to put that on Twitter let me do it right fast, then didn't put last wave either :p

SWTOR The Old Republic

The fourth wave of Early Game Access emails has been sent!

and not

''its all for today, next weave tomorrow''

so, they will, maybe, send another.

"Unlikely'' is a word for:

''we can, but i'lll not say coz u guys will cry if we wont''

It's bad enough bioFAIL that you have NO playable alien races, I was unaware all these humanoid races were even in the books/movies. I saw "hey new MMO based on Star Wars", and almost peed my pants, the creativity is out there you guys just need to hire some people who are (creative). Come on you got humans with blindfolds, albino humans, spiky head humans, red spikey head humans... ohhhh a human race with a tentacles coming out of there head..... *** is going on.... really?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.