** Unofficial 2nd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone help verify for me that i have redeemed my code? I preorded from Origin on the 17/10/11, and entered the product code in the code redemption bit in the swtor website, but in my account, where it get says "Get ready to play!", there are 2 ticks for the 5 security questions and contact information, but none for the product code redemption. Does this mean my code has not been accepted???

until it happens its a rumour (Im English) i would love it to happen though, but if they clear everyone upto December today i will also be delighted as it means i would be gaurenteed tomorrow

I'm American and prefer the British spelling of "rumour" and pronunciation as well.

Can anyone help verify for me that i have redeemed my code? I preorded from Origin on the 17/10/11, and entered the product code in the code redemption bit in the swtor website, but in my account, where it get says "Get ready to play!", there are 2 ticks for the 5 security questions and contact information, but none for the product code redemption. Does this mean my code has not been accepted???

That is for the retail code the company you bought the game from will send you it is not needed for early access.

You have redeemed a pre-order code but yet to redeem an actual product code. Origin will start emailing those from December 16th but that has no bearing on Early Game Access.

Translation:

Please come in here to complain about not getting in.

So the first wave covered 10 days? second wave covered 22?

thats an increase of 55% days. I would argue that the next wave would then see an increase of atleast 55% based on the Fact that the pre orders were very low from end august to start october.

If that is true that would mean next batch could cover 40+ days. But i'd say next wave might cover entire september.

All math ^^ nothing more than that

Having same problem

Product code redemption is where you will enter your actual CD key once it arrives either digitally or in the mail with your actual boxed copy. You should be fine.