** Unofficial 2nd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

So looks like invites through early August have gone out. I got my pre-order on 8/12 and didn't get an invite email yet. I would expect it to be wave 2 or 3 today. Wonder if I can talk my daughter out of going to see Santa today :rolleyes:

LOL

Priorities

SW TOR

Women

KIDS

BEER

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its worth saying, even if you didn't get an email yet for those on the august cusp (5th-6th) still fire up your launcher and see if you have access. Some of the emails have been running slow, and some have even not arrived in the previous waves, but you should still have access if you try to log into the game.

So if you're before August 5th, and still haven't tried logging in, give it a try.

Cmon on there is nothing wrong with 4 waves a days, just look at it this way. When we doget on the servers will be more safe

Seems like looking at the SWTOR twitter feed there were 5 total waves yesterday... I see two more after the third one was sent. One was called a 'bonus' wave.

After seeing it up to early August in the first wave, I'm feeling more and more confident about my 8/21 date getting in today! Yipee!

They did say they are inviting more then yesterday as well, it isn't too optimistic to see September getting in today as well. Maybe even the first couple days of October due to the shortage of Pre-orders after July until November.

Best to not get too fixated on the dates at this point as the rate of preorder redemptions per day is unknown. My hypothesis is that the daily rate of redemptions is fairly consistent from mid-august through November (after that initial surge in july). We may be able to extrapolate based on the next wave what range of dates would be in the subsequent waves, assuming each wave is the same size (which is a bad assumption).

***.. only got one email saying your saga begins...... GIMME THE SECOND ONE ALLREADY.

Then you will be waiting for naught because this is exactly the mail you have been waiting for all the time - there is no other.

This mail means you are in - nothing more nothing less.

You should be able to hit play on the launcher.

If not check your account details under key redemption centre if you have the early access code posted there.

hhmm i hope they will send out faster today, as mine are 08.09.2011. Just wish they could make a page to show what dates will get on what wave so we could get a peace of mind and know when to log on and they would be free from ppl who kept logging in and out hope for email.