How many buttons to attack for which class

CrunchyGremlin

i have an nostromo n52e but the buttons do not quite line up with the quick bar. At the moment all i can handle on the nostromo are combat skills for the most part. Things i dont really need for combat i mouse click.

What about macroing the buttons?

I have a Nostromo as well, I have almost three bars of key-binds to the Nostromo Alt, Shift, and Ctrl. Use the d-pad + mouse for movement, this frees up the buttons for attack powers.

Set your the the scroll wheel.

I want a Razer Naga as that'd open up a whole new set of possibles for key-binds but my poor thumb would probably cramp up or fall off before I got used to it. :D

Now back to On Topic: Grav Shot, Full Auto, HIB, Incendiary Round, Cryo Grenade, Sticky Grenade, Concussion Round, Stock Strike, Tenacity, Reactive Shield, Recharge Ammo, (Additional cell),

PVP stim, PVP heal pack, regular Med Pack, Med Probe, Adv Med Probe, Mortar Volley, Pyro Grenade, no-cost attack (whatever r it's called), plus more.

Biggest hitting combo: 2x Grav, HIB, Incendiary is probably it unless proc for FA hits and it doesn't bug out and you have time to channel FA.

Edited by Kunari

I have a Nostromo as well, I have almost three bars of key-binds to the Nostromo Alt, Shift, and Ctrl. Use the d-pad + mouse for movement, this frees up the buttons for attack powers.

I tried that whole d-pad movement thing. It's far too restricting for me.

I prefer using my naga for all my attacks and the nostromo keys for movement+certain abilities.

My class is really easy, here is my technique:

1. Assign all skills randomly across keyboard (doesn't really matter where)

2. Mash face on keyboard repeatedly

3. Win!

Anyone can do it! Actually sometimes with the combat system in this game I think it might be worth a try in a WZ or two...

Attack rotation in PvP for Mercenary/Commando:

1. Use Tracer Missile/Grav Round.

2. Win.

If group: Use Death From Above/Mortar Volley and Sweeping Blasters/Hail of Bullets.

Death from Above is fun to use on groups but really isn't any better than a single target attack. Most of the time the people are just going to take 2 steps and get out of the way.

And Sweeping Blasters is worthless in PvP. Too much heat and too little damage. Even if you hit 5 people that were at 1/3 HP, you aren't going to kill anyone. It would be better to just focus on killing 1 person.

thats 3 skills total. 2 more than the average BH/tropper will use

I don't think you are very famiiar with BHs. Tracer missile is a level 17 skill. There are 3 other attacks you should be more worried about.

haha what is funny is the average BH in pvp i see sit there and spam that tracer ability over and over as soon as they can.. and never hit another ability untill i stealth away then there all about that flame thrower.

I dont feel like "The average BH" uses Tracer AND Flamethrower. Many (most?) Mercs don't use the flamer at all.

Edited by DarthBloodloss