You know your class sucks when not a single person has said its op

Ramurdyne

Hi I play a dps vangaurd first I was tactics now am assualt spec. I havent read a single post in all this chaos about vangaurd dps spec being overpowered. Somebody say me class is op and i will feel better! joking Edited by Ramurdyne

Hi I play a dps vangaurd first I was tactics now am assualt spec. I havent read a single post in all this chaos about vangaurd dps spec being overpowered. Somebody say me class is op and i will feel better! jking

Pity reply:o

Hi I play a dps vangaurd first I was tactics now am assualt spec. I havent read a single post in all this chaos about vangaurd dps spec being overpowered. Somebody say me class is op and i will feel better! jking

If you are a healer, you guys are awesome. I just left a match where s mando healed me pretty much the whole time. Felt like I had god mode switched on.

Hey, snipers have a lot of versatility and mobility (snrk)... if nobody is being watchful of them, they can score a whole 1k hit on you.

maybe that way on sheild spec but not a chance in hell for a tactics or assualt vang.

Edited by Ramurdyne

Half of vanguard abilities work 100% of the time 80% of the time.

Maybe when they fix your class you will get some OPed love.

For now they are good at going thru animations without actually performing an ability.

Harpoon(when it works) + freeze grenade is good fun in Huttball though.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.