The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

To all you who think you "lost" $5 by pre-ordering and are not yet in the game.

WabbitTwaks

Before anyone gets their panties in a wad, this is just an attempt to inform the misguided and seemingly misinformed.

If you paid $5 when you pre-ordered, you did not pay anything "extra". Unless the seller you purchased it from has scammed you (in which case you need to confront them about it) that $5 will be taken off the top of your price when you pick up your pre-order at your merchant. That should have been clearly marked on the pre-order box when you took it off the shelf.

Now please, people, please stop complaining about some "lost" $5. It isn't lost at all.

You just temporarily misplaced it. :rak_tongue:

No the £5 is the pre order fee.... so yes you did pay extra, and that fee includes early game access and the colour stone

I have completely paid for two games, and the 5 and 10 dollars i had to put down (5 for se and 10 for CE ) were taken off of the cost of my games. if they are charging you for pre orders in EU then complain because that is not supposed to be how it happens.

No the £5 is the pre order fee.... so yes you did pay extra, and that fee includes early game access and the colour stone

First I have ever heard of this. Every pre-order I have ever done has taken the money up front off the top at pick-up time.

It may be... perhaps... it's possible, however, I believe unlikely

Have you ever pre-ordered a game and not had to pay a pre-order fee? i certainly havnt, the privelidge of getting a game early or as soon as it comes out, and being guanteed it isnt free.

Yes, as a matter of fact, I haven't EVER had to pay some pre-order "fee". It has always been taken off the price at pick-up time. ALWAYS.

I also have never had to pay anything extra to pre-order. Once or twice I've had to pay a deposit but that gets taken off the price when I pick the game up.

I live in the UK for clarification, I thought this pre-order fee was an American thing...