The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

has anyone else the sad realization that all this time procrastinating on the forums could be spent procrastinating in game not crafting or questing or levelling but rather standing around some common landmark and expressing how great it is to finally be in the game?

Bahaha. I'll bring my procrasti-blanket for everyone to sit on. Standing is for the motivated.

Anyone else feel like december pre-orders are getting the shaft? Why can't they just let us in tomorrow FFS.

Chill man. Walk outside into the cold. Its December! (And if you live in one of those backwards countries (joke) where its warm in December, catch a plane to the North pole, stand outside for awhile). We're the DecemberCrew. Its no big deal. We can always play the game later.

Pull up a chair (later), and enjoy the fun of this thread!

Edited by Kashinia

has anyone else the sad realization that all this time procrastinating on the forums could be spent procrastinating in game not crafting or questing or levelling but rather standing around some common landmark and expressing how great it is to finally be in the game?

Seems like alot of hassle to me..