The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll freely admit its a tad disappointing to have to wait until Friday, more from the perspective of the 12 hour gaps they take then any particular raving desire to get in.

That said, I proudly consider myself a part of the DecemberCrew, so its really not a big deal to me. We can chill. Be awesome. Be the funniest people on the forums. Fight frustration with procrastination, I always say. Works out great for finals or deadlines!

Epic sig alert!

I'll freely admit its a tad disappointing to have to wait until Friday, more from the perspective of the 12 hour gaps they take then any particular raving desire to get in.

That said, I proudly consider myself a part of the DecemberCrew, so its really not a big deal to me. We can chill. Be awesome. Be the funniest people on the forums. Fight frustration with procrastination, I always say. Works out great for finals or deadlines!

I would be totally OK if they would make something like waves during the night when all the servers are on LIGHT LOAD. They would do the waves anyway during the morning right ? So why not a couple of extra precious hours ? :))

Awwwwww the group being set up is probably the first, and definitely the last time I've regretted not being American.

That is the power of December. The the power to make you wish you were American.

Still f' January yo!

Awwwwww the group being set up is probably the first, and definitely the last time I've regretted not being American.

That is the power of December. The the power to make you wish you were American.

Still f' January yo!

Theyll have an EU Decemberist group

my only issue is why they charge me 5 bucks as same as the people who order in july, if i dont get the same right to early acces, the fair things is i should get the same time, if not, well they should charge me 2 or 1 buck instead because i order in dic 1, am i right, or im silly man...........................STILL DIE FOR PLAY