The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

I can understand the staggers, but I don't understand why they have so few waves. Based on what people have been posting, is that most servers are at standard populations, and they have brought up 42(from what I've heard) new servers......I don't really want to wait till friday to play, but I guess that's what I'm going to have to do.

I know for sure I'm selecting a fresh low pop server over one of the first ones because of the level gap ( and obvious advantages some exploiters got). I'm hoping against all hope that I can get in tomm on one of the new pvp servers.

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friday seems like a long ways away :( two more shifts in work until SW:TOR is mine (judging by the posts about pre order period waves) December folks seem to be where the party's at though

sit back and grab a drink cause that's what we do here.

Why are you guys getting happy about getting on Friday? We should be wanting to get in tomorrow.

Are there really so many pre-orders for December that they can't just simply open the floodgates by the end of the day?

Most of us do want to be in pretty much right now. We are choosing to have fun with it instead of raging.

Why are you guys getting happy about getting on Friday? We should be wanting to get in tomorrow.

Are there really so many pre-orders for December that they can't just simply open the floodgates by the end of the day?

Because we're adults and don't care?

We seem to have a more mature, family fun friendly group here. We arent frothing at the mouth to get in. We read and understood what "Up to" 5 days meant. Plus... Were lazy, we procrastinate, getting to procrastinate an extra day is a bonus for us.

We seem to have a more mature, family fun friendly group here. We arent frothing at the mouth to get in. We read and understood what "Up to" 5 days meant. Plus... Were lazy, we procrastinate, getting to procrastinate an extra day is a bonus for us.

Well said. +Over 9000 for you sir.

We would like to get in tomorrow but who cares :)

Friday will do and continue on this thread for another 24 hours or so :)