December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So let me get this straight, they're getting more and more servers up but inviting less people every wave... What the **** BW? And no don't even start telling me there's more people who pre-ordered in 7-8th of december than whole *********** november and october.

New wave just went out and no access. December 10th...

I'm sorry guys, but I'm about to flip my ****. Going from week long preorder waves every hour to one day preorder waves every two hours is becoming too much.

I've preordered every game Bioware has ever released that had a preorder. And they were always CE versions of the game. Whatever Bioware is hoping to accomplish by doing this doesn't matter to me anymore.

They've ALWAYS been my favorite developer. I even defended them when Dragon Age 2 came out, which wasn't easy one single bit. I could understand the early release waves until today.

If this wasn't the first MMORPG I plan to stick with for more than a month, I would have cancelled it already.

You still get my money and probably my monthly fee, Bioware, but whatever hype you were no doubt hoping to build has only soured whatever initial experience I have with the game.

People preorder games when they trust the developer to give them a fun experience. I'm not even in the game yet and you've already made my experience extremely unpleasant.

I'm kind of disappointed in how you've handled this. It's your first MMOPPG, so I can grant some leeway, but you have to try pretty hard to disappoint me. I actually LIKED Dragon Age 2, that's my threshold for disappointment.

I've never hesitated to preorder your games before. Even this one I bought immediately as I got the money. Next time I'm going to think twice.

As to everyone else, I apologize, I know I'm supposed to be a true Decemberist, but they're taking it a little too far.

I think they are just trying to control the chaos. I don't have a problem with that if this really helps but more information, even a general idea of when certain dates maybe added would free up this horrendous lag on the forums and keep people from ************ so much.