December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this means they will go up intill now or am I misreading between the lines...???

TWITTER POST

Stephen Reid

Rockjaw Stephen Reid

Morning! Today's invites start in about 15 minutes.

45 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

»

Lorne Smith

FloatingFatMan Lorne Smith

@

@Rockjaw You guys letting the rest in or what? Thanks to problems at YOUR end, my code entered on 8/12 didn't register until yesterday. :(

40 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

in reply to ↑

Stephen Reid

@Rockjaw Stephen Reid

@FloatingFatMan Long time no see, Lorne! Yep, apologies for those issues, you should be in today.

It'd be nice if they could tell us the approx dates theyre letting in today ... like say you're a 12/14 onwards they'd say come back tomorrow..

That would be nice I feel like I am waiting for a piece of furniture to come when they tell you it will be delivered between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM

I need my bed, it's 1:30 here in Australia and I will be forced into Xmas shopping tomorrow, I was hoping to get in and play for a couple of hours but I'm not in this wave....

Just let people in ffs.

I wonder if they know that this will cause a huge swing towards the dark side population on the servers......

So very disappointed in many of you! Far too few TRUE Decemberists! POSERS! I'm still considering going to sleep right away and I could be the next wave! I have responsibilities! I might sleep them away!

For shame, the wining...

I've no problem waiting if they are gonna do something, but a half day wave? that's a *********** joke. and there is no excuse for it. If there servers can't handle it then they shouldn't be launching next tuesday.

BW is having such a hard time with EGA...the 20th release should be interesting.

Saturday is going to be interesting let alone release on the 20th, I am already just about resigned to being seperated from my guild by login queues. This is really seriously straining my sisu.

ROFL they did ONE freaking day!? You've GOT to me *********** me.

There is NO WAY. NO POSSIBLE WAY. that there were as many preorders on just part of the 8th than there were in an entire multiweek wave in November.

NO WAY.

It's just not statistically plausible.

So why the hell are we being jerked around this time? Just let your damn customers in already.