December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I predicted, They have wiped out a large chunk of us Decemberists! and, I'll bet, they plan to continue the assaults. but even as they wring the members of this thread from the proverbial cloth that it comprises, we shall stand! Know this! Only FAKE decemberists took their invite and left us to our fate... they are not friends but those who would betray their comrades, brothers in arms. Of course I plan to as well...

I say the true Decemberists are those that signed up on the twelfth or later, and only the most 'pro' of the procrastinators pre-ordered today.

I am a proud twelfther! But I am not without remorse, If I could do it all again I would join the noble's who pre-ordered only AFTER the EGA began, for THEY are my heroes.

11th here. no luck.

[edit] Of course I pressed the wrong quote button and didn't preview my post. Your's was fine. I apologize, I was targeting a more negative poster.

To you and similar posters: You are acting very undecembrite. I'm sure there are plenty of threads you can go to, but we're procrastinating here anyway, and no one is helped by attitude.

A decembrite has an inner calm to handle these types of setbacks (even the Sith among us). Everyone chill a bit. Your time will come.

Edited by Eegorr