December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that most of us will be gone by this afternoon. I am the 12th myself and if they go two days like they did yesterday then we should be going in the second to third wave.

Unless Bioware would be really nice and just make a bunch of huge waves and let us all in by 11:00 AM EST.

:mon_trap:

Lol, a trap for my damn anxiousness!!

QUOTE=SixthGaara;355035]I'm 8th December I'll get in first wave right?

should do mate , some of dec 7 got in yesterday so you would expect them to finish those and get at least dec 8 out the way first wave , depends how many dec 7/8s there are of course :D

Edited by dalezzz

December 12th so I doubt I'll get in. If I do, I do. If i don't, I don't.

I'll still get there and be happy about it. I'll probably procrastinate starting the character anyway!

why would you say this terrible thing!? they moved like 30 days yesterday. You don't think we can 8 today? HAVE FAITH! :cool:

13th Dec here.. Hoping to get in this afternoon/early evening at some point, going to Lord Calypho debating between bounty hunter or sith warrior :rolleyes:

Prolly go to Lord Calypho, too. Most likely going for Imperial Agent / Engineer...

Gonna be having some fun with me toys.

for what i understand is that everyone will get in today at some point, see here is the problem that they had, there was alot of pre-orders in july and not so many in sept and oct then there was a little spike in nov and alot in dec so they need to adjust accordingly to servers. so relax everyone, you will all get in today;)

Same in Sweden, its a good weather to learn about the force imo :) Sith Sorcerer class will have one more member today... and as we say in Sweden, the finest people allways come last :)

So that is your comfort you use when you lose to Norway in cross country skiing? ;)

Have fun all when you manage to enter the game.

It looks like I will need to wait in queue for ages when I finally can log into my guilds server.

Patience is very much needed for these first days:)