December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be goin bounty hunter mercenary for da heals and such. But u know I do love tanking.

At any rate I was a consular shadow during open beta. It was prettty sweet but I knew I would be playing as BH during live so I played the consular cause I knew I wouldn't be rolling.a consular in live. Gonna roll BH on empire and smuggler for the republic. But the BH is gonna be main I believe

Of they get around to it today I hope the 12-13-11'ers get in today cause dats me :-)

May the force be with you.all unless I meet u in pvp battle then maybe the force hopefully abandons you so I can scrub some floors with your wittle robes

Dec 9 preorder here! Ok so Invites begin again at 10am est? I am so blown that they did dam near 90-95% of preorders in time for the early access but left the remaining 5% to just suck it up and we just wait till today? Do you know how hard of a night I had!? lol Just send the invites out already!

0900 est is typically when the first wave rolls out.

We are no less subject to the laws of entropy than any other object in this universe. In fact, I would go as far as to say we might be more subject to those same laws, given our current situation.

I think it is a given, that dispersal is the natural order of things.

I have never ever seen someone use entropy in a forum before! I thought I was the only one who uses that word.. lol, well sometimes.