December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

Dear Friends...

You do realize that even after we hit the play button we are likely to wait an hour or three to actually "play" the game right...

If what the... "others" are saying is true... I don't want my hopes crushed... but... :confused:

We weren't gonna play anytime soon anyway..there's no hurry! :p

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Friends...

You do realize that even after we hit the play button we are likely to wait an hour or three to actually "play" the game right...

If what the... "others" are saying is true... I don't want my hopes crushed... but... :confused:

I don't care about that. I am expecting that. I just want to start the daggon thing!

dear friends...

If what the... "others" are saying is true... I don't want my hopes crushed... But... :confused:

You shut your mouth!!!!!!

Edited by bloodygustav

I hope that too, but BW is doing a great job pissing on my hope. There's now not a single friend of mine that was not invited and they are all lv 10+. Tnks BW, for giving me the oportunity - or should I say forcing me - to make new friends since its either that or play alone.

It's clear that your friends pre-ordered before you did. Don't hate BW for following the format that they announced. Just chill sit back and relax drink some coffee and oh yeah, enjoy the fact that you will still be playing 4 days earlier than those who didn't pre-order.

Man alive though I do need some coffee. I had trouble sleeping all night. Been up and down since 4 AM. Need to wake myself up.

I knew that would happen to me as well so I hit the Gym hard yesterday evening. Slept like a Baby! Now I'm ready for a full day of SW! They better let me in!

Still waiting, and got math homework to do:

Anyone mind helping me out?

It says 'Evaluate 25^1/2' (Evaluate 25 to the power of a half)

What does evaluate mean, and how to do ^1/2)

Help a bro out, we got a couple hours to wait yet!

I hope that too, but BW is doing a great job pissing on my hope. There's now not a single friend of mine that was not invited and they are all lv 10+. Tnks BW, for giving me the oportunity - or should I say forcing me - to make new friends since its either that or play alone.

Tut tut No haters allowed here sorry. Be mindful of the living force my young Padawan.

I knew that would happen to me as well so I hit the Gym hard yesterday evening. Slept like a Baby! Now I'm ready for a full day of SW! They better let me in!

See you did that because you are smarter than me. Plain and simple.

My buddy who started before me and agreed that we would both get a character out of the starting area and onto the fleets (1 each republic and empire) and stop so those characters could play together from there. He has the day off today, I don't. But I think he has to spend some time getting his car repaired.

As long as he sticks to the plan of stopping as soon as he gets to the fleet, we are OK.

Also does anyone know anything about a Security Key code generator thing app for Windows Phone 7?

I know it's a small community but BW/EA, I am dissapoint. I'm not paying to order something that will take ages to get here and probably break straight away. :mad:

I don't see any reference at all. Sorry. Maybe I was mistaken. But when I looked the Android and iPhone ones were not out. So that information has been changed. Sorry I can't help.

OH GOD!! please! please!!! :(:(:(:(

Why do they hate us so!! I cant keep checking my e-mail everyday, every hour for much longer without breaking!!

Please just finish the torture, end this torment!

Finish off the final waves!

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy

:confused::confused:

i am with you there in the inbox lobby brother lol

Still waiting, and got math homework to do:

Anyone mind helping me out?

It says 'Evaluate 25^1/2' (Evaluate 25 to the power of a half)

What does evaluate mean, and how to do ^1/2)

Help a bro out, we got a couple hours to wait yet!

In Windows:

Start -> Calculator

enter 25, press sqrt. Or press sqrt, then 25.

Cant remember everything.

It means square root

Edited by vonwitting