December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I had to guess everyone would get in today. Other then a skeleton crew, I doubt they wanna have everyone in the office tomorrow. I would guess everyone is in today and every other pre-order after that gets instant access after a certain point. But then again, I could be wrong, thought we had a chance yesterday till they stopped at the 7th. GL everyone!!!

Also does anyone know anything about a Security Key code generator thing app for Windows Phone 7?

I know it's a small community but BW/EA, I am dissapoint. I'm not paying to order something that will take ages to get here and probably break straight away.

Hah. my retail game was shipped last night and is out for delivery today. What Irony would it be that I get my game box before I get early game access?

I so am gonna get my product key. Digital keys come at 8 am cst, the same time the first wave starts, lol.

I'm Dec 2nd.

My friend who pre-ordered a couple of months ago was taunting me because he got to start early yesterday. He works 2nd shift so got to play all day. I was going by all of the predictions and assumed I wouldn't get in until today. My SWToR account is on an email address that has never been used except for a second WoW account that lapsed over a year ago (that 2nd WoW account was the only reason the email account existed). Needless to say, I don't even read that account unless I am expecting something.

Anyhow, I tried to log into my normal email from my laptop on my desk at home. Must have last used that laptop to log into the SWToR email, because it was already logged in, and guess what was in the inbox?!?!

I have to work today... but I will be back on this evening.... and all weekend... the wife understands, she will be working on her Rift character. Although she watched me play for a bit last night. I think she will be moving over here soon...

Also does anyone know anything about a Security Key code generator thing app for Windows Phone 7?

I know it's a small community but BW/EA, I am dissapoint. I'm not paying to order something that will take ages to get here and probably break straight away. :mad:

I am not 100% on this, but I was searching before for the iPhone app and believe I read they were "looking into" the Win 7 one. It said Android and iPhone was coming. That was a week or so ago.

Let me go check and see if I can find it.