December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta give my support to the folks that have posted how stupid they feel for pre-ordering in December...so...i jumped on the foolish bandwagon and MAY get UP TO 5 days access before launch LOL....looking more and more like 5 minutes!!!!!

Not sure IF i can complain, but I honestly feel like I've been wrong done, and simply should have waited and bought on or after the 20th, because I'm already down to 4 days prior access, and will likely be less than that!

Why did they not simply STOP preorders when the 'limit' on realistic numbers to get on 5 days prior was hit...? greeed???

I know, i know....." first come first serve" but, the promise/advertised benefit was still up to 5 days prior access.....IN DECEMBER..when they must have known that the 5 days was a pipe dream....maybe let us know that IF you pre order in December, maybe u gonna get 1 day prior access....if any!?

Again, hate to whine, but why offer preorder IF there is absolutely zero benefit...and your company knows it!?

ProcrastiTroopers, take this one to Cell Block 1121A!!

December 12th checking in here, Wife was going to wait and try mine first but got exited and preordered hers today. Been reading the thread for a long time, been procrastinating a post though.

I've got work off till the 20th, hoping for the best :)

Would the server itself have that kind of mentality? Lets say I fill my xp bar to ding level 2, but I don't? The server just dings me when it gets around to it. A day a half later i'm running around and all of a sudden, DING!.

Absolutely! And invites would be added to your groups in waves, so as not to overwhelm the group.

Gotta give my support to the folks that have posted how stupid they feel for pre-ordering in December...so...i jumped on the foolish bandwagon and MAY get UP TO 5 days access before launch LOL....looking more and more like 5 minutes!!!!!

Not sure IF i can complain, but I honestly feel like I've been wrong done, and simply should have waited and bought on or after the 20th, because I'm already down to 4 days prior access, and will likely be less than that!

Why did they not simply STOP preorders when the 'limit' on realistic numbers to get on 5 days prior was hit...? greeed???

I know, i know....." first come first serve" but, the promise/advertised benefit was still up to 5 days prior access.....IN DECEMBER..when they must have known that the 5 days was a pipe dream....maybe let us know that IF you pre order in December, maybe u gonna get 1 day prior access....if any!?

Again, hate to whine, but why offer preorder IF there is absolutely zero benefit...and your company knows it!?

Um dunno if you failed to read any of the posts here like you fail in knowing what MAY means but none of us are feeling stupid

December 12th checking in here, Wife was going to wait and try mine first but got exited and preordered hers today. Been reading the thread for a long time, been procrastinating a post though.

I've got work off till the 20th, hoping for the best :)

The irony is you will both get the exact same start day.

You sir are win. I'd nominate you to be our Decemberist arbiter - determining just what is and isn't December - if I weren't so busy doing... something

I waited untill the 13th of dec. i got my access code in july :) I may of forgot about it or put it off as i had nothing else to do though..