December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kindda seems oxymoronic to be a procrastinator of a pre-order (ordering something ahead of time). However, I for one am overjoyed to have supported this cause a week before I could just buy the game anyway. I'm sure the extra $5 is helping to feed the server gerbils during this trying time of staging access. I'm pretty sure there's a Flying Circus skit behind it all "on your mark...get set....WAIT FOR IT!"

I should have waited until the 21st to comment...but my procrastination training is not yet complete.

It's crazy there's 3 1/2 days of non-decemberer's that didn't put off procastinating....

The sheer awesomeness of that server, once fully loaded with Decembros and Decemberists (which honestly wouldn't happen till sometime well after its launch - I mean, I'd not likely be bothered to try it for some time...) would cause non-Decemberist heads to explode. And that'd be very non-December of us...

So, in the name of chillaxing - better for ALL perhaps if this never comes to pass.

(I love the idea :D)

There would be no pvp. Folks be walkin by throwin up dueces. Sup dark sorc guy we'll take care of you later, aint that right decembro, * cough, huh? oh yeah yeah.

At the rate they are going, you might be in by Monday.

Meh... I'm not frazzled. I love the game... was part of the Beta Test... so I've already played.

Would have been nice to play earlier but I know I will eventually play.

May the Force be with us all. :p

The sheer awesomeness of that server, once fully loaded with Decembros and Decemberists (which honestly wouldn't happen till sometime well after its launch - I mean, I'd not likely be bothered to try it for some time...) would cause non-Decemberist heads to explode. And that'd be very non-December of us...

So, in the name of chillaxing - better for ALL perhaps if this never comes to pass.

(I love the idea :D)

That server would be the last server in the game to accomplish anything.

Gotta give my support to the folks that have posted how stupid they feel for pre-ordering in December...so...i jumped on the foolish bandwagon and MAY get UP TO 5 days access before launch LOL....looking more and more like 5 minutes!!!!!

Not sure IF i can complain, but I honestly feel like I've been wrong done, and simply should have waited and bought on or after the 20th, because I'm already down to 4 days prior access, and will likely be less than that!

Why did they not simply STOP preorders when the 'limit' on realistic numbers to get on 5 days prior was hit...? greeed???

I know, i know....." first come first serve" but, the promise/advertised benefit was still up to 5 days prior access.....IN DECEMBER..when they must have known that the 5 days was a pipe dream....maybe let us know that IF you pre order in December, maybe u gonna get 1 day prior access....if any!?

Again, hate to whine, but why offer preorder IF there is absolutely zero benefit...and your company knows it!?

That server would be the last server in the game to accomplish anything.

Indeed, server firsts could be construed as grounds for dismissal from the server!

Edit: Though those dismissals wouldn't be very timely of course...

Edited by xomnow

Gotta give my support to the folks that have posted how stupid they feel for pre-ordering in December...so...i jumped on the foolish bandwagon and MAY get UP TO 5 days access before launch LOL....looking more and more like 5 minutes!!!!!

Not sure IF i can complain, but I honestly feel like I've been wrong done, and simply should have waited and bought on or after the 20th, because I'm already down to 4 days prior access, and will likely be less than that!

Why did they not simply STOP preorders when the 'limit' on realistic numbers to get on 5 days prior was hit...? greeed???

I know, i know....." first come first serve" but, the promise/advertised benefit was still up to 5 days prior access.....IN DECEMBER..when they must have known that the 5 days was a pipe dream....maybe let us know that IF you pre order in December, maybe u gonna get 1 day prior access....if any!?

Again, hate to whine, but why offer preorder IF there is absolutely zero benefit...and your company knows it!?

sounds like november or something...

Edited by jppx

My birthday was december 12th. I was one day off. If only fate saw it fit for me to be born on the 13th. That would be some wonderful irony. The true Decemberists were born in December!

I'll stop mentioning bellyfulls of mead and arrows to the knees.

Indeed, server firsts could be construed as grounds for dismissal from the server!

Would the server itself have that kind of mentality? Lets say I fill my xp bar to ding level 2, but I don't? The server just dings me when it gets around to it. A day a half later i'm running around and all of a sudden, DING!.