The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, I do try to be a nice guy lol...

On a separate front, I need some help with a witty sig. I was thinking something along the lines of one of those mastercard commercials - you know, "blah blah blah: $400 trillion, blah blah blah: $.39, blah blah blah: priceless."

Problem is, I can't seem to think of what to use for the two previous points before I go with "Waiting until Dec 9th to preorder: priceless." I was thinking maybe something about googling for KOTOR 3 rumors in 2005, signing up for forum access on Oct 22, 2008, then blam! "Waiting until Dec 9th to preorder..."

I'm not that witty it seems... Decemberists - little help maybe?

Was I the only one who thought you were going to say "I can't seem to thing of something that costs 400 trillion/s?

omg there are so many pages... what is the general consensus on what day they stopped on?

Noon December 7th.

Half of the people that pre-ordered on the 7th got in, while others did not. 9am est, we're hoping the rest of Dec 7th and up will get in. I hope they get Dec 9th on the first wave :]

Just curious about my fellow defenders of Procrastination;

Even if you play toons on both sides (Specially if you're an Alta-holic like moi)

What are you going to start with first, Empire or Alliance?

(Please don't give k-rad pvp/pro reasons, just which storyline are you looking to more enjoy?)

Empire:cool:

Even if you play toons on both sides (Specially if you're an Alta-holic like moi)

(Please don't give k-rad pvp/pro reasons, just which storyline are you looking to more enjoy?)

I would enjoy the storyline of the Jedi Consular. Smugglers and Troopers have different storylines and as well as the Knight. It seems much better IMO because you have to make choices that question whose side you are really on and such.

I'm pretty bad at explaining but if you choose the Empire, it's just kill this, kill that. But it seems pretty good. Story is fabulous but I prefer Alliance.

Once again, my opinion.

Noon December 7th.

Half of the people that pre-ordered on the 7th got in, while others did not. 9am est, we're hoping the rest of Dec 7th and up will get in. I hope they get Dec 9th on the first wave :]

thanks! i activated mine the 13th. booo lol

Looking at the server list and the qq queues are full threads, I don't mind the first 95% fighting their way clear of the starting areas so they are clean when we get in tomorrow.

:D

I'm going to pick one of the emptiest servers. Less queue the better.

Edited by AkilZodiac

I'll be playing republic with a buddy.

My friend is huge into doctor who and the whole "good guy saves the world' idea.

Gonna be a darkside commando just to mess with him ;)

Looking at the server list and the qq queues are full threads, I don't mind the first 95% fighting their way clear of the starting areas so they are clean when we get in tomorrow.

:D

Yep, let them crash servers and cause BW to finally bring up more servers..

I was beta-ing on Khoonda Militia which was not up on start day. I saw it flash up last night for a short time with a host of servers (methinks they got turned on for updates), then back off, now slowly, they are filtering into use.

This seems odd, and well, glad I waited - All of us Decemberists get to pick from low pop servers to play on, away from all the maxxed FULL servers of whiny fanbois! :D

Yep, let them crash servers and cause BW to finally bring up more servers..

I was beta-ing on Khoonda Militia which was not up on start day. I saw it flash up last night for a short time with a host of servers (methinks they got turned on for updates), then back off, now slowly, they are filtering into use.

This seems odd, and well, glad I waited - All of us Decemberists get to pick from low pop servers to play on, away from all the maxxed FULL servers of whiny fanbois! :D

Ohh I was on Khoonda Militia too! Got a level 36 SI in the beta.

Thanks, I do try to be a nice guy lol...

On a separate front, I need some help with a witty sig. I was thinking something along the lines of one of those mastercard commercials - you know, "blah blah blah: $400 trillion, blah blah blah: $.39, blah blah blah: priceless."

Problem is, I can't seem to think of what to use for the two previous points before I go with "Waiting until Dec 9th to preorder: priceless." I was thinking maybe something about googling for KOTOR 3 rumors in 2005, signing up for forum access on Oct 22, 2008, then blam! "Waiting until Dec 9th to preorder..."

I'm not that witty it seems... Decemberists - little help maybe?

New Gaming Computer Rig to play SWTOR $3500

Upgraded Internet for no lag $125/mth

Waiting til 12-9 to preorder PRICELESS