The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

I have been monitoring this thread all damn day, and tomorrow we will be in the game. So I bid you all farewell and look forward to being the underdogs for a bit until we catch up and DESTROY THE JULY-NOVEMBER PEOPLE!

Decemberists Unite!

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys,

Looking forward to playing on the 19th at 11:59 PM CST??? :)

I know I am!

FUN LINKS:

Chat on Vent with your Fellow Decemberists:

DECEMBER CREW VENT IP: voice.gameservers.com PORT: 4657

DECEMBER CREW Guild: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=20789

December Procrastinators Video Orientation:

Nothing more need be said

I know it'll be impossible to judge by this point since the game isn't even officially released, but anyone have a suggestion for a good RP server? Either side I suppose, I haven't decided what my main focus might be in terms of class, but definatly on an RP server.

"I have been monitoring this thread all damn day, and tomorrow we will be in the game. So I bid you all farewell and look forward to being the underdogs for a bit until we catch up and DESTROY THE JULY-NOVEMBER PEOPLE!"

Death to the early birds! tomorrow perhaps.... or whenever we get around to it.....

enjoy

Edited by Rhook

bah all the na pve servers are FULL kinda glad im still waiting for EA would be more frustrated that I had EA but was forced to roll on a pvp server caue i didnt want to wait in a two hour que so heres to hoping no one calls in sick tomorrow and i will be able to play while they are at work :D

Good night everyone, I guess even the best Decemberist can't wait with sleeping.

I want to thank Bioware for not removing this thread and for doing a great job with the pre-access. :)

And I want to thank my fellow December crew would around for making this night pass a little bit faster than it should have. I will check in every now and then and I wish you all the best!

Today in about 10-11 hours we will all enter the world of pixels and enjoy it like no other members will be able to enjoy the game. And with these words I shall slam my head against the hardest of walls in hope of actually passing out somewhere near my bed.

Good night.

I'm out folks, big love. Decemberists, spread the word. Tomorrow we're in, keep the flames burning. None of us will be here this time tomorrow. If somehow I don't find you all again, it was a damn pleasure to have been here with you. May the force be with you. Srsly.