December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im curious as to how many decemberists actually preordered months ago but didnt enter the code in untill december due to not having a code or just being plain silly

I actually pre-ordered in october from best buy and didnt get emailed my EGA code....and true to form, procrastinated calling them to get it.... 14 Dec all the way!

Bonus wave

bonus wave

bonus wave

bonus wave

bonus wave

bonus wave

bonus wave

bonus wave

bonus wave

bonus wave

bonus wave

bonus wave

bonus wave

bonus wave

bonus wave

bonus wave

bonus wave

bonus wave

bonus wave

bonus wave

bonus wave

bonus wave

bonus wave

bonus wave

The December Crew Guild will be setting up on Infinity Gate PVP - Sith. I have already been assured a spot in the hierarchy as the Grand High Decider, based on my inability to make decisions in a timely manner ultimately resulting in a number of our deaths. Pretty excited about dragging my feet on this one.

I really hope they get the remainder of december in tomorrow during the first wave.....I really love hanging with all of you, but Im not going to lie, Im looking forward to playing more.. Las Vegas, NV, US, here, btw

Hey man! I feel your pain it was alot better in Ventrillo laughing at each other, then just sitting reading the forums, or watching gameplay on youtube. We'll get in tomorrow. I really want to play this game also. I played SWGalaxies for years simply because it was StarWars. Good things also come to those who wait, even in MMO's .... Camp LeJeune,NC, had to throw that in there.

I'm guessing they're letting the servers hit full, and only opening however many they need. I'm pretty sure the whole point of the staggered entry was to avoid having to back track and close servers.

Pretty ingenious idea actually. Kind of like the way they are doing this. Although I still be there's going to be some crashes opening day.