December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im back again :) Feeling happy that we got left out till tomorrow so most of us Decemberists are still here. Hows the wait going?!

Oh you know, a lot of waiting. Don't mind it actually I've been reading up on which one to chose as my main character. Either Powertech or Merc

I almost feel like BioWare may have left most of December out, just because this thread is made of such awesome. That would be the ultimate procrastinatory achievement. To have increased our own waiting time, just by the way in which we wait.

I almost feel like BioWare may have left most of December out, just because this thread is made of such awesome. That would be the ultimate procrastinatory achievement. To have increased our own waiting time, just by the way in which we wait.

I agree, that must be it. There is no reasonable explanation other than our awesomeness.

Hail Decemberist

As Decemberist you are the elite, proud few who have endured the cold against all odds.

When they said "next wave" you just smiled and said..."maybe tomorrow"

when they said "bonus wave", you said I'll get to it later...

And when they said you have to "wait till tomorrow" you said " I planned on it"

So with that said you should all pat yourselves on the back, be proud that your Decemberist and accept your fate like men by putting the game off one more day.

Haha, that would be quite an accomplishment.