December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish i could save names...

Too bad my favorite name is very popular and the other 2 fairly opular only those last 2 are virtually never taken and if they are i usually message the person using it and congratulate on being so awesome.

*sight* oh well... so what are you guys going to do tonight?

If you know what server you want I could save the name for you.

I wish i could save names...

Too bad my favorite name is very popular and the other 2 fairly opular only those last 2 are virtually never taken and if they are i usually message the person using it and congratulate on being so awesome.

*sight* oh well... so what are you guys going to do tonight?

Cry myself to sleep whilst hugging a pillow?

In all seriousness, I'll take my dogs out for a long evening walk and get myself some rest. I should be in tomorrow hopefully, and seeing as Saturday and Sunday are no-go days for playing due to family obligations, I shall have to make the most of tomorrow.

Well, there are reasons that I am not playing.

1) I raise my fists in salute to all of you who are not in yet and will not play until after tomorrow around 8PM.

2) I'm very busy at work and cannot be distracted from important work that has to be done prior to the weekend. I will most probably work through the night to get it done. Fortunately, I have the willpower to do what needs to be done. Game or no game, Real Life > Any game.

You can track the events more real time from:

And as said before, they have been working from 8am to 3pm, or at least they have been sending new waves in that time frame. I think they just left from work to home.

But still, really weird to leave 7 days out.

I wasn't even sure when my date was... Looks like I waited till the 12th to redeem my code. Niice... I ordered a new 6850 before I redeemed the code. Talk about getting priorities mixed up! It's all good. I can't totally Geek until Saturday night so hopefully I'll have a zero lag starter world experience.