December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And the 1st wave is released, and it starts at Dec 1st... the reason being, half of you November people did nothing but QQ and threaten to cancel your orders, while the December people just had fun, so we are giving them access based on good behavior.

That's my kinda thinkin'! I think we should laugh like Statler and Waldorf as well.

Let me in on the December madness....

I dont as for much really. A balanced light sabre, a reliable hyperdrive...and EGA!!

Maybe there is an R2 droid out there with a secret hologram that has my early invite?? I'm someone's only hope...maybe....?

Well, maybe later.

December 7 here.

If they let us in today, I will name my future son, Malgus. In their honor.

LOL they are so gonna call you on that, i can see it now...

Dear Kaburan,

It has been 3 years since we let u in early to play swtor, we are also aware that your fiance' is pregnant with a boy. It's about we be a collectin...

-bioware

Dear Kaburan,

It has been 3 years since we let u in early to play swtor, we are also aware that your fiance' is pregnant with a boy. It's about we be a collectin...

-bioware

fuuuuuuuuu

Dear Kaburan,

-bioware

How hilarious would that be, lol

8th of December here.

Almost there, hopefully 24 hours max left to wait - part of me would like to think some magic might happen today and we will all get in - but if I'm going to be realistic I should really be supressing it :(