December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the rare chance that the earth does indeed spin on its axis and we get in....should I

A) choose the light side and wake up my hubby to tell him or

B) not wake him up and stay up all morning enjoying the game?

:p

B do it!

I went out on my skateboard the other day and got a "For f**ks sake Phil your 30 not 13!" I told her growing old is mandatory but growing up is optional.

Does make me think though. When I was a kid adults didn't play games and when I was first on the Internet in my teens anyone other the age of 25 was old and creepy. How times have changed.

I tell people I stopped aging at 15. It explains my lack of maturity completely.

I went out on my skateboard the other day and got a "For f**ks sake Phil your 30 not 13!" I told her growing old is mandatory but growing up is optional.

Does make me think though. When I was a kid adults didn't play games and when I was first on the Internet in my teens anyone other the age of 25 was old and creepy. How times have changed.

Using the phrase "how times have changed" makes you sound 50. You've fulfilled your grownup ness for today. :)

Does make me think though. When I was a kid adults didn't play games and when I was first on the Internet in my teens anyone over the age of 25 was old and creepy. How times have changed.

Ironically, if you were to sit there in slippers, smoking a pipe and saying "just going to have a quick nap, could you run a bath for me when i wake up", it would be "God, you're such a boring old fart now".

Actually, if i don't get in EGA by tonight, i'm going to a nightclub....it's student night and i reckon i can pass for 21 :D

Does make me think though. When I was a kid adults didn't play games and when I was first on the Internet in my teens anyone over the age of 25 was old and creepy. How times have changed.

The thing is people from previos generations wouldn't stop watching TV or reading books as they grow older, the average gamer age goes up every year, people don't stop gaming at a certain age anymore, why would they?