December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick poll:

How far into December if any do you think they might get to today?

1st week... but then again, IF they get to December, they might just be like, what the hell, things are running good, open it up. Considering they have to expect about a half million to flood the servers on the 20th, then another half on the 25th, their servers BETTER be able to handle just pre-orders, or this will be the shortest MMO in history.

i hope bioware grants us a bonus wave and sents invites to December as well

On the rare chance that the earth does indeed spin on its axis and we get in....should I

A) choose the light side and wake up my hubby to tell him or

B) not wake him up and stay up all morning enjoying the game?

:p

So when they say 'the last week of November or so' maybe they will release the week 28th November to 04 December :) here is hoping anyway. Lets just hope for bonus waves today as they have had a couple of days to iron out some waves.

Gun :eek:

FU! im 7th december, if im going down, i'm taking you with me!! lol

Quick poll:

How far into December if any do you think they might get to today?

Most Likely the first week if at all. If you go strictly by calendar week it would be Nov 27 to Dec 2.

But i keep hearing there were only 200 or so preorders in Dec. if thats true it doesnt count for a standalone wave. So we do have a chance today.

On the rare chance that the earth does indeed spin on its axis and we get in....should I

B choose B!

B. I'd do that neway, jus to see the look on his ickle face!

Does waking him up require getting up and walking? Cause in that case I think you know as a true Decemberist the answer.

I remember playing KOTOR in the spare room (before we had kids) and she used to entice me away from the PC with the promise of sex, its the only thing that worked. Now I want to entice her in to the game and can't think how hahaha

I just got threatened with "Mark, look at you playing games, grow up!"

So, then i said "ok", and went up the pub each night and got wrecked. PC games don't look so bad now do they?! Another pint please bar wench, oh and nice jugs!

Most Likely the first week if at all. If you go strictly by calendar week it would be Nov 27 to Dec 2.

But i keep hearing there were only 200 or so preorders in Dec. if thats true it doesnt count for a standalone wave. So we do have a chance today.

Think there were more like 25k :S

I think there's a good chance that it gets well into December. They say that each day they are bringing in a bigger number than the day before, and yesterday they went through 2 months. There was probably a sales spike around the big beta weekend, but three months today would take care of just about everybody.

I hope.

Just to punish us for pre-ordering so late?! How could we?!?!! :D

(9th December here)

Edited by karcyon

I just got threatened with "Mark, look at you playing games, grow up!"

So, then i said "ok", and went up the pub each night and got wrecked. PC games don't look so bad now do they?! Another pint please bar wench, oh and nice jugs!

I went out on my skateboard the other day and got a "For f**ks sake Phil your 30 not 13!" I told her growing old is mandatory but growing up is optional.

Does make me think though. When I was a kid adults didn't play games and when I was first on the Internet in my teens anyone over the age of 25 was old and creepy. How times have changed.

Edited by sybaf